Author Thread: Age Appropriate
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 01:44 PM

68 -73 yr old men seeking. 30 yrs Younger spouse.

I don't think that's God's guidance.

CDFF is a Christian site .

Alligator

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 04:39 PM

WOW - I stumbled upon this thread..cannot believe how nasty Country and Teddy are. Both of you should begin training yourselves to calm down. Verbal attacks that are vicious do no good for anyone. Overcoming a temper is not accomplished overnight. But through prayer, Bible study, and reliance upon God’s Holy Spirit, ungodly anger can be overcome. Both of you should take this under advisement.

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 05:58 PM

I understand cupcake's sentiments. I squirm at the sight of really really old men walking around with girls young enough to be their granddaughter 3 generations removed. It should be illegal. It's like a different form of pedophilia. But who can blame them? They've seen others do it who got away with it. Sure they make themselves vulnerable to scammers and those who just want to use them for their money. But who cares about losing some amount of money when they already have one foot on the grave? They're not into it for the quality of the relationship. They just want a caregiver when they're too old to move and that can't be done by someone their age. It's with the hope that they don't die of an untimely questionable death. Or it's just a feather on their hat to show the world that they still have that umph to attract young desperate girls who just want a luxurious life. Whatever. As Ivy pointed out, it's their choice and it's not illegal. There are just two things to it. It's about using and being used and in that kind of relationship they're both. Each being a user and used at the same time.

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 07:02 PM

Again, Cupcake, explain why you think it is worldly and unchristian. I've always thought Christian standards are supposed to be based on God's word and I don't recall anything from the Bible the addresses age differences. It's something that is up to each individual couple to decide.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 08:56 PM

Spiritual connection

Your post is very good. Thank you for your response.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 08:57 PM

I'm not into Your disputes .

Countryivy

Alligator

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 09:03 PM

Spiritual Connections: thank you for your common sense input.

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 09:45 PM

You're welcome.

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 10:45 PM

Right, I forgot. You will only discuss something with someone, if they agree with you. You are the one who decides what is right and wrong and woe to them that disagree. No need to back up what you say with scripture or anything, if you say it, it is so.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 05:12 AM

Countryivy many disagree on forums.

Stop posting lies on me!

You're showing your character .

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 09:05 AM

Ok, then, why do you think it is ungodly for older men to pursue younger women?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7