Author Thread: Age Appropriate
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 22 Mar, 2020 01:44 PM

68 -73 yr old men seeking. 30 yrs Younger spouse.

I don't think that's God's guidance.

CDFF is a Christian site .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 11:13 AM

A 71 ur old man is seeking s woman 25-40.

That's scary !

Godly men should be more realistic. But unfortunately many on here are not Christian.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 11:14 AM

Common sense should be used in choosing a spouse.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 09:13 PM

sometimes a few sweet words, a pretty gift and fancy supper out make common sense go out the window.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 20 Apr, 2020 05:13 PM

A few profiles I have checked on changed their age range to any age !

I guess the previous settings was getting no response.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 03:50 AM

This is what IS IS IS soooo cool about Cupcake! The Age Appropriate thread police is keeping us up to date on her gossip, by her self appointed accuracy on the age of dating persons and their settings! What would we do without police woman and judge sentencer Cupcake of the thread?

Thank you judge (much like Spiritualconnections, needs-a-friend also!) and fellow officer Cupcake of the threesome! This Cupcake is not just your Oooooold typical bitter senile woman we are talking about here but multi talented with a fine career in LAW enforcement AND a bakery business making Cupcakes to boot! Wow!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 03:52 AM

Now that is very interesting so very much needs-a-friend that you would be sooooo ignorant as to fall for just a few sweet words, a pretty gift and of ALL THINGS a fancy supper!!! Well good golly wally there goes your common sense out the window, if you was suppose to have any... anyway!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 04:04 AM

Now this is interesting reading this woman profile! An 80 year old woman seeking a young man in early 40's mind you! Where is the thread police when you need them!!!

This is frightening!

You know Cupcake is right that "Godly" women "should be more realistic"! And ooooh boy howdy is she Biblically correct when she said its IMPOSSIBLE to be a Christian when you date a "much" younger opposite gender! I'm moved by her inspiration!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 05:22 AM

Teddyhug

That's what many men do !

Be real !

Stop causing trouble on threads .

Alligator

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 03:52 PM

teddy, my post was not about myself. I said "sometimes a few sweet words, a pretty gift and fancy supper out make common sense go out the window." that is in response to a post that old men try to find young women...and i am talking about that scenerio. your profile states you are studying to be a missionary. I can assure you that ANY indigenous people you meet have higher morals and values than you do. They are kinder and more intelligent than to ridicule others. As I read your posts, Its no wonder you are single. Your desires on your profile do not match up at all with the personality of hatred that you show on your posts.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Age Appropriate
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 05:08 PM

Teddyhug

Do you just enjoy insulting people.

I'm sure your character. I'd shown all over this forum .

Going on a thread just for the purpose of insulting tells a story about you !!

Ssd

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7