Author Thread: Counseling
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Counseling
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 11:36 AM

Do you think it is important for couples to go to premarital counseling Before a marriage?

Should It be Preferably a Christian counselor ?

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Counseling
Posted : 3 Nov, 2020 02:03 AM

why do you people read the verses but dont have them in the heart, when anyone even kills us, they are still incapable of hurting us truly, their hurt is coming soon, the real thing to fear..

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Hebrews 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

View Profile
History
Counseling
Posted : 4 Nov, 2020 08:20 AM

Always smart to spend your time in the Word so you can discern the ones that, "masquerade as Christians."

Better to do the CSI work before any CS can occur. Ex: investigate what EXACTLY does "just a small debt" or "head of the household" mean to her/him during the counseling session.

Smiles and grins don't cut it. ‎1 Samuel 16:7 has a principle we can apply in our lives.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Counseling
Posted : 29 Jan, 2021 04:35 AM

Good advice JJ.

All my dates in person, from Online were interesting experience.

I communicated on the Phone many times before any Meet.

Page : 1 2 3 4