Author Thread: Why continuing to message?
beautifulchristian24

View Profile
History
Why continuing to message?
Posted : 25 May, 2020 05:20 PM

Guys, I'm actually really curious. When you send a lady a message. If she is kind enough to respond, to either let you know she isn't interested or is. Why continue to message. While I admit, I can't respond to every message. I try to respond to all. If I'm interested I let them though, and I have made friends here. If I'm not interested for whatever reason I also let them know.

So why bombard a woman with messages after she has stated she isn't interested?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2020 07:26 PM

Well I think you will meet 3 types of guys.

1. Gets the response and moves along. 2. Gets the response and tries one or two messages to double check. 3. Won't take "no" as an answer and is determined to "change your mind."

Some women find the third go-getter pursuer type attractive and others are very appalled by it. There's the BBB (beautiful block button) if you're the latter. - Warm regards.

beautifulchristian24

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2020 08:35 PM

Thanks for your response.

In my typical reply to someone I'm not interested in dating. I thank them for the message and explain what in their profile causes me not to have interest. Then the majority of time is a constant blowing my messages up as to why I should date them. I personally don't find that attractive at all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2020 09:16 PM

Yes I agree. It can seem like a really poor sales pitch.

Everyone wants a chance but some think they are "entitled" a chance due to their "good" qualities.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2020 09:18 PM

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing these types of messages at times. I guess you could say some guys either have no patience or can’t accept rejection. Look on the bright side, because you’re getting so many messages from so many guys it just means your cute. These days I have almost no views let alone no messages from girls these days. Lol.

I’m sure you’ll meet a great Christian gentlemen sooner or later. Best of luck.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2020 08:30 AM

You see, this is what happens when a guy is stupid enough to read a "how to get woman" book.....

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2020 05:23 PM

I noticed my cat caught a butterfly to play with. She probably knew that the butterfly won't be enough for food. in fact, it isn't food at all. but she kept playing with it anyway. Men do the same, because it's a learning experience. Have you seen the movie Groundhog Day? Lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 08:38 AM

Well put! I think along the same things. A guy should not pester a woman who is not interested! It goes the same for a woman not to bother a guy who does not express interest. I agree 100 % with your post, and I thank you for your kindness that you show guys who you are or are not interested in you. I do the same thing with women. KINDNESS, it should be as common as dust amongst Christians, right?

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2020 08:55 AM

Okay, from a guy's point of view, there is nothing wrong with how you look (that sounds weird), I know. But, I mean it from a guy's view, that there will be a woman who is interested in you, and you may or not be interested in her. There is nothing wrong with how you look, so some woman will like you for sure. You look young, but who cares. There are young women in this site. I am 48 and apparently I don't look my age, but younger, so I can direct people to read my profile if they are unsure of my age. Take care, God has a plan and a woman for you, in His time and in His will for you only.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2020 06:12 AM

It may have something to do with poor definition of a term which then lead to poor understanding which is then followed by poor responses of the guy. Many males have taught to believe that the definition of "no" from a woman includes continue to press forward!

in most cultures girls are girls tend to be better trained in decorum than boys. The tendency is to leave boys to themselves but to teach the girls to be "ladies." The expressions "boys will be boys" and "boys don't cry" has left boys all over the world severely damaged!

Aberrated behaviour is present in all countries, all cultures all over the world. The best that you can do for now is to choose the least bad of the broken lot.

Kindly forgive us, its not entirely our fault that things are the way you've noticed, but since the situation is on our lap we are fully responsible for it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2020 06:13 AM

It may have something to do with poor definition of a term which then lead to poor understanding which is then followed by poor responses of the guy. Many males have taught to believe that the definition of "no" from a woman includes continue to press forward!

in most cultures girls are girls tend to be better trained in decorum than boys. The tendency is to leave boys to themselves but to teach the girls to be "ladies." The expressions "boys will be boys" and "boys don't cry" has left boys all over the world severely damaged!

Aberrated behaviour is present in all countries, all cultures all over the world. The best that you can do for now is to choose the least bad of the broken lot.

Kindly forgive us, its not entirely our fault that things are the way you've noticed, but since the situation is on our lap we are fully responsible for it.

Page : 1 2