Author Thread: Why continuing to message?
beautifulchristian24

View Profile
History
Why continuing to message?
Posted : 25 May, 2020 05:20 PM

Guys, I'm actually really curious. When you send a lady a message. If she is kind enough to respond, to either let you know she isn't interested or is. Why continue to message. While I admit, I can't respond to every message. I try to respond to all. If I'm interested I let them though, and I have made friends here. If I'm not interested for whatever reason I also let them know.

So why bombard a woman with messages after she has stated she isn't interested?

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2020 06:16 AM

It may have something to do with poor definition of a term which then lead to poor understanding which is then followed by poor responses of the guy. Many males have taught to believe that the definition of "no" from a woman includes continue to press forward!

in most cultures girls are girls tend to be better trained in decorum than boys. The tendency is to leave boys to themselves but to teach the girls to be "ladies." The expressions "boys will be boys" and "boys don't cry" has left boys all over the world severely damaged!

Aberrated behaviour is present in all countries, all cultures all over the world. The best that you can do for now is to choose the least bad of the broken lot.

Kindly forgive us, its not entirely our fault that things are the way you've noticed, but since the situation is on our lap we are fully responsible for it.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2020 04:00 PM

Probably for sport.

I've managed a couple of times with a couple of messages to get women to ask for my phone number etc after they have pretty much said they weren't interested. The dates are never a good idea though, they will be work. It's like just scraping into a team or a job and being on probation where you have to prove yourself.

Sometimes if something is hard to get it's not worth getting because it will be hard to keep, but it's nice knowing you can get it sometimes before you go off to watch Space Ghost.

As a rule the older a man gets the less he will work to get a woman. The older a woman gets the less she will be able to get men to work for her. Top line men won't work for women at all because they don't have too.

I would never try to flip a situation even for sport with a post wall woman, most women hit it at about 35. Best to get a man locked down beforehand because sooner or later the wall defeats them all.

Patrickfar

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 03:57 PM

If a woman doesn't respond when I send her a smile, I don't send any more messages. If she does, I move forward as I have many times.

For several reasons, she could not be interested: distance, not her type, not her age range, she just found someone else she is interested in, etc, etc...

Why would anyone want to try to "convince" someone to be interested in them, they either are or aren't.

Catsmeow

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2020 08:00 PM

You know why.... think about it. This is all a competetive GAME for them. A prize to win.

afatgymrat

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2020 11:24 PM

It comes down to timing.

If a guy sends a message and a woman responds that she is not interested, then it is a direct and clear rejection.

If he messages her and there is no response, then it does not mean she is not interested.

I have messaged women once and then try again many months later and they have resulted in dates. It comes down to timing. Some people (men and women both) simply are dedicated to one person at a time and don't want to lead on or waste a second person's time, but they are sometimes not in the position to know what to say or out of fear that they may ruin a future date or receive a negative response.

Dazz

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2020 08:32 AM

Why is it, when questions arise, it is always "men" who are in the wrong??

You want to know why men do anything? Because it works!

Presumably not on you, but it obviously works enough for them that they keep doing it.

So perhaps an equally valid question might be "why does it work on some ladies?"

Page : 1 2