Author Thread: Political Forum
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 29 May, 2020 04:03 PM

Some Christians feel they don't need to vote in general elections.

It would be interesting to discuss the reasons not to vote.

Also discuss the candidates for the upcoming elections.

These are not Biblical discussions.

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 07:15 AM

I don't know why people think that there would be fraud. If the mail is safe enough to send tax returns, it's safe enough for ballots.

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 09:29 AM

Dead people have a tendency to vote by mail-in or absentee ballots

Just as an example...

It's harder to convince the vote counters that a resident who's been dead for 10 years is voting when he would actually have to show up and present a valid ID.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 04:35 PM

@ Reto

I totally agree with You!

I also believe there is an agenda of the far leftist to destroy the USA as we now Know it. Changing it to depend more on government

Alligator

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 08:46 PM

I also agree with Retro. I understand the military and people in nursing homes have to mail in. But there are too many dead people and illegals voting. I will stand in line as long as necessary to vote for Trump again.

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 11 Jun, 2020 10:02 PM

The thing is, dead people voting isn't a problem of mail in voting. That was a problem that was around before mail in voting was a thing. My grandma used to work at the polling places. She saw it. It's a problem of a lack of synchronization between state departments. Not having mail in ballots won't solve that.

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 03:39 AM

So because we may not be able to eliminate some of the tiny loopholes to minimize cheating, we should just leave a gaping hole that enables a unscrupulous political groups to steal the election?

Many in the Democratic Party went absolutely ballistic when they believed that the reason they lost the 2016 election was because Russia meddled in the numbers to give President Trump an advantage, but they seem to be perfectly complient with a system in a largely blue state like Washington that permits massive loopholes that makes it possible for an unscrupulous political group to completely steal elections. It's time to plant our flags on a hill: our elections either need to be protected against fraud or they don't.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 05:07 AM

Our elections need to be protected against fraud.Republicans knows the left is trying to prevent Trump from winng 2020 by any means necessary.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 11:49 AM

Who or what are you trusting, the voting system, the politicians, or Messiah.

Most americans do not have the Gospel, so why would there be any change.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 12:18 PM

Quiznos

If you don't vote that's Your choice .

Don't make trouble on the political thread .

It's not AGAINST God's laws to Vote !

The Messiah is Jesus.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Political Forum
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 12:24 PM

Political discussions are in this Section.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10