Author Thread: forum for mid life Christian or 2nd time around Believers seeking advice and fellowship
LisaWaiting4Godswill

View Profile
History
forum for mid life Christian or 2nd time around Believers seeking advice and fellowship
Posted : 16 Jun, 2020 09:43 PM

Hi Im Lisa and if Your are like me are finding it very difficult mid life to meet real Christians to date sekk a logterm relationship with...my church and many churches is big cities are under attack, Ones holing the flock together often the focus group in young adults only. Before covid the school I work for are only mostly all women and children that I work with ...I 100% believe if go to the worlds way or my own thinking YIKES that would not be good . Yes,A to Z ask God about everything in your life & cooperate w Him submit to His will gotta also do the footwork in prayer and leave results to Him for Gods will is perfect tired of spinning your wheels in the mud . God 's plan as in Romans 8:28 is good for us I Trust Him but know hiding in a cave is not what He wants for His children IDEA IS so how about a thread/ forum that address this group that needs! fellowship !and open it to questions and experiences testimonies to share for GEN x and Baby Boomers Thanks for letting me share my thoughts on this LisaWaiting4GodsWill Take care and God bless all Mid life believers who God deems to join are a blessing to their family church community and witnessing to all surrounding them ..that is edifying to His church to His glory and these someday step grandparents are a good thing indeed it brings back family roles strengthens families which have been torn apart in our world right now

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
forum for mid life Christian or 2nd time around Believers seeking advice and fellowship
Posted : 17 Jun, 2020 06:12 AM

Great thread idea.

I’m passed the mid-life point in life turning 66 years old last May.

But I sure understand how hard it is to find a church that addresses mid life to older Christians who are single.

It took me a loooong time just to find a competent pastor and a decent church. Don’t get me wrong, I was able to find fellowship at other churches but their pastors weren’t biblically qualified for lack of proper training and their teaching reflected that. Sadly too many Christians don’t want a pastor who teaches too much Bible. But that’s a whole nother conversation.

But you have a good idea there Lisa!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2020 10:18 AM

March 13, 2019

I suggested a Over 50 forum.

Scroll down pages you can find the suggestion.

Didn't happen !

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 12:20 AM

Lisa that's a good idea, and one that I would certainly welcome...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2020 09:02 PM

Good topic, Lisa. I would also like a Forum with Christian Seniors.