Author Thread: Why "Christian" man think sex before marriage is OK?
Anne_lulu

View Profile
History
Why "Christian" man think sex before marriage is OK?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2020 11:42 AM

I want to know why in a site like this where you suppose to find a Christian man, when conversations come about fornication they said that is for people who are not committed but if you know you want to marry that person why not?

So what about what the Bible say?

I hope Christian man respond

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2020 03:38 PM

Fireproof, i find your profile pretty comical. you are giving advice and offering to "guide" women. But your profile doesnt name a religion, and you call yourself PASTOR FIREPROOF. Sounds like a great 5 minute comic book video for saturday TV

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Sep, 2020 08:49 PM

THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE TIP 3

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=26464&forum_sub_cat_id=11

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 07:42 AM

That's quite an ambitious undertaking. Considering the average cost of a wedding is listed as £31,000...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 08:18 AM

What is an ambitious undertaking, Jayzeee?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 08:41 AM

It's tongue in cheek, but I'm referencing his offer to help pay for the wedding of those who meet doing "his course"...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 01:17 PM

First, if a man wants sex before marriage, he most likely has no intention of marriage.

Next, there is no corse given in the world that can lead anyone to the right partner, Prayer is the only answer to that.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2020 01:35 PM

all have fallen short, though you may be strong in one area, it is also your greatest weakness.

To frame this particular question as an expression of gender does not help, both men and women have needs in both the physical and spiritual, do not look on others weakness from a place of frustration or pride, they have to work it out themselves, your responsibility is to inform them in the most gracious and compassionate way, where you are strong help the weak, where you are weak, you will find strength.

Sterrrr

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2020 07:18 AM

Sex outside of marriage is forbidden but to tell the truth according to scripture sex before marriage is NOT forbidden !

That sounds wrong but its not ....sex before marriage is permitted with the instruction that you then do have to marry if you do.....please see verse ref .

Exo 22: 16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

17 If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins

As you can see if sex before marriage or pay bride price.

Interesting i know but it is written.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2020 10:25 AM

That is under the Old testament Laws .

We are under grace , New covenant.

Sex before marriage is fornication. Bible soesjs against that.

I Corinthians 6:12-20

Read

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2020 10:26 AM

" Bible speaks against that "

edited

Page : 1 2 3