Author Thread: Extra McCheesy emails
dolphingirl

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 01:09 PM

Recently I was the "lucky" recipient of an very cheesy email from a guy on this site. He told me I was an angel sent from above to be the light of his universe, the air that he breathes, a star in his darkened sky....yadda...yadda...

Seriously???!!!! After I got over the initial shock, I hit the red button to send the polite "I'm sorry"...message. He emailed me back! He gave me his private email address " for when you change your mind and realize we were meant to be together and want to chat." SAY WHAT????!!!! So there I sat in shock again, shaking my head when I saw the other red button for "block user" so I pushed it. At first I felt like a big meanie,until I noticed that in my Inbox it said his messages had been removed and that he has been banned from this site! Apparently Mr. Suave had been trying his McCheesy lines on some other ladies on this site and got reported. Bye, bye, nice try!

So here's a little tip for you guys. Please do not start an email to me with Hi Angel ...Hello Princess... Hey Sweet Thing or you will get a very polite "I'm sorry, no thank you, good luck and God bless you" reply. Seriously!!!

Cindy:angel:

MNRay49

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 01:54 PM

So there are weirdos on here. Hmm. Guess I'll have to be careful about how I start my e-mails too!!

MNRay49

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 06:28 PM

So I suppose calling you Honeybee won't get me a cup of coffee will it? hahahaha!!!

Page : 1 2