Author Thread: Extra McCheesy emails
dolphingirl

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 01:09 PM

Recently I was the "lucky" recipient of an very cheesy email from a guy on this site. He told me I was an angel sent from above to be the light of his universe, the air that he breathes, a star in his darkened sky....yadda...yadda...

Seriously???!!!! After I got over the initial shock, I hit the red button to send the polite "I'm sorry"...message. He emailed me back! He gave me his private email address " for when you change your mind and realize we were meant to be together and want to chat." SAY WHAT????!!!! So there I sat in shock again, shaking my head when I saw the other red button for "block user" so I pushed it. At first I felt like a big meanie,until I noticed that in my Inbox it said his messages had been removed and that he has been banned from this site! Apparently Mr. Suave had been trying his McCheesy lines on some other ladies on this site and got reported. Bye, bye, nice try!

So here's a little tip for you guys. Please do not start an email to me with Hi Angel ...Hello Princess... Hey Sweet Thing or you will get a very polite "I'm sorry, no thank you, good luck and God bless you" reply. Seriously!!!

Cindy:angel:

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 03:30 PM

dear cindy, hi sweet thing lol

hehe ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:55 PM

Hey Princess...er... Cindy! (just kidding JUST kidding)

Naw - that was a scammer, no doubt. You did the right thing. If the "guy" (assuming it was a guy) comes on to you like that, either he's a scammer (99% of the time) or a guy who really, really doesn't know how to approach a woman, in which case - ya, blow him a kiss goodbye.

And don't feel bad about blocking someone - that's what the blocker is for, because you're going to run into scammers, stalkers, and all around bad guys here because anybody can sign up and pretend to be a christian, etc...

May the Lord continue to protect you in your pursuit.

Ian

slj3_1

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 08:57 PM

Hey Cindy,

I got a good one last nite.. He said when he looked at my picture he was so taken by my beauty that he couldn't sleep all nite for thinking of me.... and on and on and on...

I laughed so hard,, I couldn't believe he would think that anyone would fall for that.

I didn't reply to him, I just turned him into CDFF and they removed him in just a few minutes.

I get a bunch of these so I changed my profile just a little.

I'll have to say tho, no one ever told me before that they couldn't sleep all nite cause I'm so beautiful.:ROFL:

Hey, maybe that's why some guys don't answer my emails:

I'm too purdy to talk to!!!:rolleyes:

Sandy

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:02 PM

dear sandy,,, shame on you hehe

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 09:29 AM

Lol i love how the guys immediately jumped on the princess and sweetie. I think pet names are overrated come on everyone is "baby" or " boo bear" come up with something origional guys, dont be another guy getting banned wait til you know the girl and find a quirk about her you like and turn it into a special nickname for her

FalSmiles

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 18 Jul, 2009 05:15 PM

On average I get about 2 of those cheesy emails a week. I always wonder if they really every read my profile. I usually put links in of stuff to watch and I have yet to have any guy email to strike up a conversation about them.

But I suppose I should be happy with '"you are a lovely angel which

God has blessed me with you and out growing realtionshiop...yada...yada...yada...lol

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 09:00 PM

All I have to say is...Double dang!! how retarded is that!! LOL..."when you change your mind..Bahahahaha!!!

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 08:51 PM

LOL,thats pretty funny,:applause:Kind of sad though,some guys are just clueless.

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 11:02 PM

anyone have a thought as to why i dont get these types of emails? mostly i get a notice they are banned or no longer a member.

well, it's like if i go to a bar with five friends and they all get hit on for sex except for me... can't help but wonder, not that i would find that to be a compliment. :buddies:

View Profile
History
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 02:30 PM

I figure most of these types of e-mails are the beginning of a scam attempt. That is one of the tactics a scammer ueses ..pet names. "Dear" is a real common one the "female" scammer likes to use with guys.

"Hello dear"

Probably why you see so many have been removed from the site. They've been exposed as scammers.

Page : 1 2