Author Thread: Most women here on CDFF appear not to be true believers
Init2winit

View Profile
History
Most women here on CDFF appear not to be true believers
Posted : 13 Sep, 2020 05:49 AM

I have noticed posts and comments made by men wherein they seemed upset that women here on CDFF are not interested in men.

This is because most women here on CDFF and in the World are interested in manipulating and controlling men.

Most women are not scriptural believers because it’s all about what they want. They want to choose a man because he is younger, or has significant wealth, and they want to make sure the man is interested in sex and has money.

Most of these women are not believers at all, but wolves in sheep’s clothing..

I had one come right out and tell me, “I am not going to be subservient to any man”, to which I pasted Ephesians 5:22-25

“ 22 ¶ Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.”

A true Christian woman will be a woman who wants to obey the scriptures and fulfill in her life the obedience of the Bride of Christ.

So, all of you men out there who are having a hard time finding a godly woman here on CDFF, I would not worry, most appear not to be true scriptural believers.

Shalom

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2020 08:28 PM

Looks like a bunch a sinners trying to find another sinner.

Jeremiah 17:9The heart is deceitful above all things

and beyond cure. Who can understand it? 10 I, the LORD, search the heart; I examine the mind to reward a man according to his way, by what his deeds deserve.

Proverbs 20:9 New International Version Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"?

I guess I’m not as concerned about sinful folk around here as much l am the perfect ones who never need to confess and fight sin.

But the thread made some good points.

QUOTE: “This is because most women here on CDFF and in the World are interested in manipulating and controlling men”. END QUOTE

Women desiring to control their husbands or men in general is a curse on women direct from God—all women are subject to that curse, Genesis 3:16.

I read a feminist commentary trying to deny that fact by mere fiat but not by application of exegetical exposition. Thus, it seems the commentary, inadvertently showcased the curse in action.

But lots of wanna be interpreters likewise see fit to by pass the standard model of literary interpretation especially when results aren’t favorable.

QUOTE Most women are not scriptural believers because it’s all about what they want. They want to choose a man because he is younger, or has significant wealth, and they want to make sure the man is interested in sex and has money. END QUOTE

I fail to see the scriptural prohibition against a woman looking for a qualified provider and one who isn’t going to deprive her of intimacy.

Nothing unbiblical here.

In fact, the Bible takes a dim view on either the man or the woman depriving the other of intimacy.

1 Corinthians 7:2But because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.

3The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

4The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife. 5Do not deprive each other, except by mutual consent...”

QUOTE Most of these women are not believers at all, but wolves in sheep’s clothing.. END QUOTE

Have you interviewed the hearts of most women here? Because, you then say this, QUOTE I had >>one<< come right out and tell me, “I am not going to be subservient to any man”, END QUOTE

QUOTE A true Christian woman will be a woman who wants to obey the scriptures and fulfill in her life the obedience of the Bride of Christ.END QUOTE

Yes, a true Christian woman or man will want to obey scripture but sometimes it’s not always easy when the strong pull of the flesh draws us to act according to the curse. That goes for all of us deceitful hearts

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2020 11:24 AM

Many Older men's profiles are dormant. They haven't been on here for months .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2020 06:06 AM

Many of the Photos on here are Scary!

Halloween like !😂

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2020 10:01 PM

This being a dating site ,some people are desperate to strike a "match". whatever they can do to win ,they do, the wording of the profile ,the pictures,the make up so its upto every individual to be keen not to fall prey or into a trap ..people have different agenda here ,some want to have sex with many partners here ,some come here to cheat on their partners they already have ,some come here to look for money in various ways not forgetting there are those many or few who are genuine ..its a matter of choice ..but the LORD has given free to choose ; Death or life ,blessings or curses ,truth or lies

Page : 1 2 3