Author Thread: Most women here on CDFF appear not to be true believers
Init2winit

View Profile
History
Most women here on CDFF appear not to be true believers
Posted : 13 Sep, 2020 05:49 AM

I have noticed posts and comments made by men wherein they seemed upset that women here on CDFF are not interested in men.

This is because most women here on CDFF and in the World are interested in manipulating and controlling men.

Most women are not scriptural believers because it’s all about what they want. They want to choose a man because he is younger, or has significant wealth, and they want to make sure the man is interested in sex and has money.

Most of these women are not believers at all, but wolves in sheep’s clothing..

I had one come right out and tell me, “I am not going to be subservient to any man”, to which I pasted Ephesians 5:22-25

“ 22 ¶ Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.”

A true Christian woman will be a woman who wants to obey the scriptures and fulfill in her life the obedience of the Bride of Christ.

So, all of you men out there who are having a hard time finding a godly woman here on CDFF, I would not worry, most appear not to be true scriptural believers.

Shalom

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2020 07:09 PM

most of the MEN on here are not believers either!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2020 05:55 AM

Is this a Bash women thread or what !!

You are a Older Single man are you looking for perfection?

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2020 11:59 AM

I have no problem with the idea that wives are to submit to their husbands. I have a problem with the idea that husband aren't also to submit to their wives. That they are somehow exempt from Ephesians 5:21.

Raynga

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2020 12:01 PM

Interesting. Some men here are also seeking to see how curvaceous a woman is, not interested at all in values.

Husbands are also commanded to love their wives as Christ loved the church that he lay down his life for her (church). Yet to see a man who quotes or offers this,, all they ask is for a woman to submit.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2020 12:09 PM

Those are the men to avoid.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 03:13 AM

Oh I agree they should be avoided like the plague.

Likewise anyone who is "angered" when people are not being interested in getting to know them on this site, this to me is a "huge" red flag...:-)

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2020 10:44 AM

"Most women are not scriptural believers because it’s all about what they want. They want to choose a man because he is younger, or has significant wealth, and they want to make sure the man is interested in sex and has money."

This is a classic case of hasty generalization on your part. It may be a "true reflection" on some of the women you have met on this site, but most definitely not all of the women on this site.

Unindoctrinated

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2020 01:29 PM

Most PEOPLE on here are not real bible believers, misplacing their trust in themselves and worldly forms of success and false doctrine, as to be expected.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

JamesHosie

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 08:12 AM

There are undoubtedly some who aren't true believers here, but at the same time we have to be wary of being judgemental, for we cannot see into people's hearts.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 08:35 AM

I think the topic is complex, with various themes intermingling... Many are not born again, some are, both men and women... Some are searching, learning, some are not. The way is narrow, few are finding it, must be taken seriously, but there are also Scriptures showing that multitudes will make it into the Kingdom of Heaven with the Lord Jesus! Some attributes of women on this site would led me to question their walk with the Lord - greediness, manipulation, hidden agendas, not sacrificing (not works but showing the fruit thereof of their salvation), and so forth. The men, the ones looking for sex without marriage, eww... Men who would scam or deceit to get their way, not good. So many factors in play. Internet is a very tricky outlet to try and discover true compatibility, equally yoking, etc... All I can say, is men, women, pray about who you're writing with. PRAY! Don't be infactuated with someone. Everyone likes it when someone is interested in them. It feels good. But these feelings are not enough! Guard the heart, but take some risks, and pray, pray, pray! Blessings, everyone. !

Page : 1 2 3