Author Thread: Ruth Ginsburg
Admin

Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 07:00 AM

Unfortunately there are people who are "christians" who prayed for the death of this justice. According to them, God needed to remove her because she was a "godless liberal." These people are so controlled by their conservative politics that they interpret the scripture that way. They think that they can use the old testament the same way Israel did. In particular, they use the Psalms that curse others and that call for the death of enemies. Those Psalms are called "imprecatory." They take from the old testament what is favorable to them and ignore what is not.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 12:40 PM

I read online about her passing this morning! A friend posted it.

I believe she had health issues and was in hospital recently.

Don't know much about her but I heard she had very Liberal views.

Boone should pray someone dies!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 12:41 PM

" No one " should

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 05:22 PM

I don’t believe it’s right to curse those whom God has graciously granted more time to repent.

Throughout history God has saved some pretty AWFUL people.

God even saved the people of Nineveh who were so wicked, so violent and so evil that even Jonah the prophet wanted to see them dead.

But what about Ruth Ginsberg?

Even before Ruth Ginsberg, a former ACLU lawyer, won confirmation as an associate justice to the SCOTUS, she was defending a “woman’s right” to kill children by abortion.

It’s a well known fact that abortion almost always involves the sadistic murder of an unborn child who is sometimes slowly pulled apart piece by piece.

Removing a squirming child from the uterus sometimes involves forcefully grabbing at the child with a pinching tool type of forceps. If an arm is seized by the forceps it is pinched tightly and pulled in an attempt to remove the child from the uterus. Tragically the force of the pull results in dismemberment of the living and struggling child.

The instrument is repeatedly inserted again and again to grab at yet another body part. This is done until all the babies body parts are accounted for outside the womb.

More tragic still, the living child is pulled apart without the benefit of propofol or an anesthesia to decrease pain!

But despite the fact Ruth Gator Ginsberg approved of abortion even though the procedure involves such hitleresque type torture techniques, not to mention the untold trauma done to the mother, I kept praying for Ruth Gator Ginsberg’s conviction and salvation and for the salvation of other abortion supporters such as Barack Obama (known as the “abortion president”)

God has saved even worse people. Perhaps he would save others like them. What a testimony that would be

The fact is, a few real abortion chamber operators have came to a crisis point in their lives and have repented of all their murders.

Some of these abortion chamber operators were responsible for the murder of hundreds of thousands of developing children who were peacefully and unsuspectingly living inside their mother’s body.

They were simply in the process of growing up to be born alive but instead they were violently seized by abortion chamber doctors and savagely murdered curtesy of Ruth Gator Ginsberg and her like minded associates. Ginsberg wasn’t on the court in 1972 during Roe vs Wade but she helped helped protect a woman’s right to kill her child by abortion.

May God have mercy on her soul.

If we wish to remember Ruth for her “accomplishments” let’s not forget to remember the victims too

Abortion cases decided by Ruth Gator Ginsberg

Alligator

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 07:50 PM

i watched Trumps North Carolina rally tonight. great crowd. he said he will be making a nomination for supreme court soon, AND it will be a woman. Crowd went wild. 2020

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 10:33 AM

Clinton named activist judge Ginsberg to the court

At least Trump won’t be naming another activist judge who thinks women have a right to abortion.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 10:36 AM

Ending abortion starts with casting votes against candidates like Joe Biden who supports a mother’s “right” to kill her children by abortion

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 02:31 PM

We need conservative judges who are are not into passing all these Ungodly laws .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 03:44 PM

Democrats want to stop Trump from appointing A New conservative Justice.

They want to wait after 2020 election.

This was on News today!

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 29 Sep, 2020 02:49 PM

I don't celebrate her death, but I'm definitely not going to act like she was saint. Some of the things she had said and things she stood for I do not agree with. I don't know if she ever made it right with God before passed, but if she didn't and if she still believed all the things she said and stood for then, then she died in her sins. It's plain and simple.

View Profile
History
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 29 Sep, 2020 02:50 PM

I don't celebrate her death, but I'm definitely not going to act like she was saint. Some of the things she had said and things she stood for I do not agree with. I don't know if she ever made it right with God before passed, but if she didn't and if she still believed all the things she said and stood for then, then she died in her sins. It's plain and simple.