Author Thread: Have you ever been ghosted, or has ghosted someone?
Admin

Have you ever been ghosted, or has ghosted someone?
Posted : 20 Sep, 2020 11:50 PM

Hello! Have you experienced any of the ff:

1. You suddenly disappeared or stop communicating with someone;

2. Someone disappeared or stop communicating with you when things seemed to be going good.

Thanks in advance. Stay safe and God bless! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2020 05:11 PM

Some aren't good at handling conflict so they may ghost.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2020 09:39 AM

Hi Frecks! Lol you're funny! I'm pretty sure you're not living under the rock. It's okay not to know everything esp. with terminologies... that doesn't make you less of a person sir :)

The experience of your friend is very similar to mine that's why I have no "patience" when it comes to feigning interest for the sake of having someone. I'm not bored, sad nor desperate to be in a relationship, so I guess that's the reason why it's kind of easier for me to accept if someone leaves or becomes silent for no reason. I mean, I do get sad sometimes but I'm not the type who'd chase someone out of dignity and self respect.

As a woman, I believe that if a man is truly interested, he would be intentional in pursuing her and would not make her feel confused... the same goes for women of course. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2020 09:47 AM

Hello JamesHosie!

Sorry about what happened to you and your special someone. Everything that you said was true...at least for me since I've experienced the same.

Anyway, you're still young and have so much in store for you. Know that God will bless the desires of your heart as long as they are part of His plan and will. Keep the faith young man! Sending good vibes to you and of course virtual prayers! God speed. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2020 10:02 AM

Hi Marcouse,

Thanks for sharing. It's a good thing that you could always find something to do instead of wallowing in pain when someone "ghosts" you. Not to sound judgmental or whatnot, but probably it's a lot easier for you to accept when someone disappears because you've done the same quite a few times like you said.

At any rate, I hope you'd be able to find what or who you're looking for here or elsewhere. Stay safe and God bless!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2020 10:11 AM

Hello JJ_Dave,

Yes, that could be a reason OR they just don't have the courage and maturity to handle conflicts or different views. Some people would rather keep mum because they're also afraid of hurting someone in person... (without realizing that it hurts just the same, or even more)

Quincy08^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2020 09:55 AM

I feel the same way too. Communication is very important in any form of relationship. Surely as Christians we ought to do better because we know better and especially if it is offline. I can see how one would not respond to all online but if you start getting to know each other either on or offline, it is just common courtesy to wrap up in good faith without leaving one in the dark. I have personally not experienced it knock on wood lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2020 02:58 AM

yep, always i think hahaha lol

seems like i'm not the perfect person "maybe"

maybe my soul mate still in far far away

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2020 02:08 PM

I just received a message from someone I was in contact with until it abruptly ended.

I'm neither forgetful or desperate so I refreshed his memory before wishing him well...:-)

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2020 02:07 PM

I find that when i start to ask women questions about what they believe about Messiah and the Gospel, they stop conversing.

That is how i know the woman is either not a believer, or just not interested in Messiah.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2020 02:12 AM

sometimes when we think we know something, we know nothing at all as we ought to know...

1 Corinthians 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

Here we remember how even when they do not seem interested, or go away, they may return to be forever..

Philemon 1:10 I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:

11 Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:

12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:

13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel:

14 But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.

15 For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever;

Page : 1 2 3