Author Thread: So Pelosi, again calls for the impeachment of Trump
Admin

So Pelosi, again calls for the impeachment of Trump
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 05:41 PM

If I remember right, didn't they go through this? They did this before and the democrats were screaming and celebrating "YIPPEE HE'S IMPEACHED!!!" . And then Nancy, apparently she forgot (or she just didn't want to get up do anything) to take it to the Senate, if I remember correctly. I can't remember everything that happened, all I know is that they failed to do it then, they'll probably fail to do it again. Also why is she calling for it again all of a sudden? Is she that impatient? Can't she wait for about two more months... and four more years? Maybe she's scared her party is going to lose again. Prepare to hear about the Russians all over again in December.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 06:26 PM

Think of the many failed attempts to falsely frame and accuse Trump.

The Marxist media, the bomb and burn ANTIFA mobs along with the other Democrats are fit to be tied.

If that’s all they have, I guess you just keep impeaching the man for nothing

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 06:43 PM

i saw Biden speak today and it was Perfect. Good, Strong...no mistakes. watched his eyes, they moved left & right TINY TINY movement so the prompter was directly in front of him and he was reading. no mistakes. they figured out how to work him. as long as he is not in a group, people will start to believe him. Pelosi needs to go to an old folks home and entertain the men there. She is sickening.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2020 10:24 AM

Pelosi is a fruit cake needs to retire.