Author Thread: Can somebody answer me this, or are you afraid to? Re: Philippines, Kenyan women questions.
Admin

Can somebody answer me this, or are you afraid to? Re: Philippines, Kenyan women questions.
Posted : 7 Oct, 2020 09:47 AM

I am getting a lot of winks and message interest from women who live in the Philippines and Kenya, Africa. Nothing wrong with that, many women are quite attractive, I may add, but not my type, usually.

Now, I don't think I'm super good looking, some will like the way I look, some women will think I'm plain, and some will think I am not attractive. But, as I know there are born again women in Kenya and the Philippines, what creeps into my mind are several factors. Yes, the stereotypical visa, security thing, crosses my mind, and some are trying to escape poverty. But, I want to go deeper into this... Why? The amount of mail I get from these countries warrants these questions. First, I am not hating on any women from these countries, I'm asking questions, delving...

I would like to ask Filipinos or Kenyan women who are not attracted to me (I'm not trying to sound vain) to answer me this... Do you think women in your country have a mixed motive or 'hidden agenda' like in, "they want to meet a godly guy, and they also want to escape poverty or economic limitations, by getting married, moving? This may be noble on a part of a woman wanting to help their family or get a better job, but I think it's dangerous, because we start to rely on 'people' rather than God. What can God help me with, turns into 'what can I get from this guy' or what can I change in my life through this guy... This becomes idolatry quickly. I"m truly not trying to solidify stereotypes, or spread hate, but we have a saying here in Canada. Where there is smoke, there is fire (sometimes). So, the women who have hidden agendas. Here is a Scriptural reference... "My God shall supply all of my needs, according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." A favorite of mine... "He died for us, how much more will He not freely give us all things for us!" This means, a provision, a taking care of us, and a 'suffering' at times, as we who are called of God, will be tested, humiliated and suffer for Him, from the world, and the devil, and the trials God permits for us. . .

Ladies, God bless you, I don't mind a message from a Filipino or a Kenyan, and I truly don't look at wealth, as sometimes it's easier to deal with a woman that has less of the world, than a woman who does... In my opinion, as wealthy women are sometimes in bondage to the very things that they thought would bring them so much freedom... ! But, I digress... Ladies, when you're writing, think about any hidden agendas you have towards the guy or your life in general... Give these over to God! Right away, do not delay, as you search for your husband - don't be searching for your pot of gold to dig, if you are, because your riches should be in Christ Jesus! He will supply all of your needs.

View Profile
History
Can somebody answer me this, or are you afraid to? Re: Philippines, Kenyan women questions.
Posted : 15 Oct, 2020 08:47 AM

Hi Zee. Western women receive many messages from countries like Nigeria all the time. It isn't always the poor girl & rich guy dynamic. I think as humans, we are generally attracted to people of higher social status than us. Who doesn't want to level up? :)

From my personal experience, the cultural expectation in those countries applies a lot of unrealistic socially conservative pressures on the women while failing to recognize the increased female workplace participation rate. The desire for something different than the norm may be a driver in the back of their minds. Hope you can relate.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2020 01:43 PM

I believe some of them are looking for a way out. They see things on tv about the U.S and other countries, nothing wrong with dreaming if they will truly be committed. As with anything, proceed with prayer and caution.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 12:20 AM

hey matey plenty of gold digging hidden agenda fake worldly ladies in the first world westernised country I live in. I don't like the scriptures you reference due to you living in a first world nation, did not jesus say that 'the poor will always be poor ' go live in a third world nation and see how those scriptures work out for you , yeah sure God will provide for you but the powerful demons of the land will contend and go to war with you to destroy steal and try to kill the provisions that the Lord has blessed you with , believe it , that you will need to engage in spiritual warfare to keep what the lord has blessed you with , now it's my belief that most Christians in first world nations have not engaged in such spiritual battle . so let's be real here and accept the average Christian in Philippines and Kenya will also not know how to engage in spiritual warfare thus remain in third world poverty remember Jesus also said 'that you have to bind the strongman before you can plunder his belongings ' so again the average Christians in these nations will not have this knowledge therefore rendering them to continue to live under the strongmans rulership. My friend we all need better understanding of why and how blessings flow to saints in first world nations and how it flows in a third world . peace and amen

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 02:37 AM

I ask mercy and forgiveness if my post was harsh or comes across as an attack towards a fellow poster , I'm not a writer , now I will like to add that it is my understanding their are fake profiles on here and more-so from certain nations.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 12:27 PM

Hello well your message was a bit too strong but it's not wrong to speak what you've experienced or seen but I'd like to say that it shouldn't be generalised that all women from

these countries are of such manner/character personally I believe there are those that are truly on the site genuinely looking to get real Godly partners and not looking for a way out of their economic struggles also being on these site

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 12:27 PM

Hello well your message was a bit too strong but it's not wrong to speak what you've experienced or seen but I'd like to say that it shouldn't be generalised that all women from

these countries are of such manner/character personally I believe there are those that are truly on the site genuinely looking to get real Godly partners and not looking for a way out of their economic struggles also being on these site

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2021 12:29 PM

We should be discerning on this platform and just not generalize everything or everyone.

Ps I know if you check my profile you'll see am from Kenya šŸ™‚

Dannygal

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2021 01:57 AM

Wow! That is how people judge with a general outlook and a biased attitude. Yet, I thank God for the feedback I read from Christians who can discern in the spirit.

Caveat, in every nation or society there will be people who are an exception.

This world belongs to God and the fullness thereof. However, the strongman has laid captive the wealth of many. The rod of the wicked is resting upon the lot of the righteousness and this is a spiritual battle! Thus, as you put it, women from the developing countries may seek a better chance at life in marriage. Nothing wrong about it and they should not be judged harshly. If God has not given you the grace here, please just let it go.

Kindly note it is not always about money and support. Some of these ladies have good jobs and live a good life by the local standards. However, desire to find love, peace and escape some negative cultural barriers in life make them look outside where they believe the environment would be more accommoditing. I hope you can understand this.

Remember, as these ladies you judge harshly look for hubby in this Christian site they are in prayers and also have certain expectations that Godly people are here and would give them an equal platform.

FYI, there are many happy marriages between the West and the East or Africa. You give a perception that you are not very informed or you may have limited exposure.

Let's assess,

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Matthew 26:11

The poor you will always have with you.

Jesus had compassion on the poor and needy and helped them. He would soon leave the world but he had to remind his disciples that they too ought to empathize with the needy.

So, nothing wrong in desiring to break the bond of poverty. Actually, Jesus showed those who help break these bonds are following His footsteps! It's an honorable thing to do as a Christian.

Finally,

Leviticals 19:9-10

"`When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Again the poor and alien God are in the heart of God.

Wise and God fearing man called Boaz knew the secret. And he got himself a lasting blessing in an alien widow, Ruth. I would say the intentions of Naomi and Ruth would seem suspicious to most men who may not have foresight today. Remember, both Boaz and Ruth were praying for a spouse.

Let pray that God will help us not to miss to recognize the hour God's visitation in our lives. Shalom.

Love of Christ from goodwill queens from beautiful Kenya!

Dannygal

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2021 01:58 AM

Wow! That is how people judge with a general outlook and a biased attitude. Yet, I thank God for the feedback I read from Christians who can discern in the spirit.

Caveat, in every nation or society there will be people who are an exception.

This world belongs to God and the fullness thereof. However, the strongman has laid captive the wealth of many. The rod of the wicked is resting upon the lot of the righteousness and this is a spiritual battle! Thus, as you put it, women from the developing countries may seek a better chance at life in marriage. Nothing wrong about it and they should not be judged harshly. If God has not given you the grace here, please just let it go.

Kindly note it is not always about money and support. Some of these ladies have good jobs and live a good life by the local standards. However, desire to find love, peace and escape some negative cultural barriers in life make them look outside where they believe the environment would be more accommoditing. I hope you can understand this.

Remember, as these ladies you judge harshly look for hubby in this Christian site they are in prayers and also have certain expectations that Godly people are here and would give them an equal platform.

FYI, there are many happy marriages between the West and the East or Africa. You give a perception that you are not very informed or you may have limited exposure.

Let's assess,

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Matthew 26:11

The poor you will always have with you.

Jesus had compassion on the poor and needy and helped them. He would soon leave the world but he had to remind his disciples that they too ought to empathize with the needy.

So, nothing wrong in desiring to break the bond of poverty. Actually, Jesus showed those who help break these bonds are following His footsteps! It's an honorable thing to do as a Christian.

Finally,

Leviticals 19:9-10

"`When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Again the poor and alien God are in the heart of God.

Wise and God fearing man called Boaz knew the secret. And he got himself a lasting blessing in an alien widow, Ruth. I would say the intentions of Naomi and Ruth would seem suspicious to most men who may not have foresight today. Remember, both Boaz and Ruth were praying for a spouse.

Let pray that God will help us not to miss to recognize the hour God's visitation in our lives. Shalom.

Love of Christ from goodwill queens from beautiful Kenya!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2021 03:59 AM

Dannygal thanks for your post its good to see that Iā€™m not the only one that was troubled by those comments...:-)

Page : 1 2