Author Thread: Guy's...what's appropriate?
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Guy's...what's appropriate?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 04:18 PM

If a woman falls in love with a man, is good to tell him first in t while dating?

Or should she wait to hear it from him first?

Reference is not sexual.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2020 04:29 PM

" first while dating "

edited

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2020 10:40 PM

That’s a personal call, I’ve had several women express their love. I never thought they were outa line. But I recall a few who got offended if I didn’t share the same sentiment—and that’s when things can get sour pretty fast.

I’ve never tossed a friendship, but for some people, it’s either all or nothing

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2020 11:16 AM

It all depends on how you define love, if it's the "rush" or "hormonal" thang! best to wait, until the confusion abates a little, as falling in love and being in love are 2 different things.

It also depends on how you express love, and how your personality works, there is no one fits all category in love, knowing yourself and how you are, "your ways", helps.

It kinda boils down to this, when the flush rush of falling in love has subsided, is the desire to be with that person still strong? if it's strong enough that you can weather long moments of silence and still be content in your heart, ie "FIXED", then the likelihood is that you are truly in love, but the reality is, it rarely happens that way....so in effect, it doesn't matter what I or anyone else says, because, only you know the moments and conversations that go on in your heart, and as much as we try, there is no perfect moment, as love rarely needs words. When we forcefully attach concepts and principles of our own, we defeat it, because love not only covers a multitude of sins, but is a language in and of it's own, mere human concepts are just a pale description of what love is, even the greatest poets only hint....

So? the answer? Love is patient, it is kind, it bears no records of wrongs...you know the scripture...Love can be likened to a lovesick puppy, it doesn't matter how much you push it away, it just loves, not in an overbearing or oppressive way, but is gentle, persistent, always looking for the best, often stern and corrective, that's when it feels a mess, but the fruit of it is, security and faith in the love that we give and recieve.. because that is what keeps us safe in our inner being, just knowing you are loved, can make you feel complete...

This is just an opinion of one who has known and lost love, made many mistakes, love is truly the unconditional surrender of self...not in the roll over and do what I say way, but in the heart, mind and reasoning of man and woman, for women, this can be the easiest or hardest thing, because you are hardwired to give and express love, but we men.... we work differently, that's why we don't do rom coms without complaint.

We men are more tactile, a slap on the backs for our male friends and a smack on the rear for the one who God sends, I know it is a coarse description, but the picture is true, men express emotion physically, so the next time a man grabs your forehead and plants a kiss...a strong emotional response was displayed...and if he wraps it up with humour...then he's covering himself, as he just revealed he has emotions too...and they were focussed on you...

Remember, is it just the rush, or a fixed desire that is settled and content? one of them, has clarity.......and don't go thinking we know what you mean, we are MEN! we express things differently...apparently....

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2020 12:41 PM

Thanks for you guys response!

I enjoyed reading them.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2020 12:46 PM

@Otis

Your reply was quite lengthy but interesting.

Many People don't read Bible it know hat Love definition.

Yes, I had Read it.

Most men don't know what unconditional love is, or giving of oneself. Imo

My post is not about ONLINE dating.

It's reference to someone you know Already and date in person.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2020 12:46 PM

Chatting with Men online means little.

Certainly not love.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2020 12:48 PM

"Or know that definition"

edited

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2020 04:16 PM

I understand...

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2020 07:00 PM

Life is too short for games. If they get offended, it wasn't meant to be. If it's real, just let them know.

We don't know the time or day. Colleague died in a split second one Friday evening. Young and healthy. Heart attack and not COVID related. Wife and two kids left behind.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2020 05:32 AM

Sorry to hear that JJ

Prayers for family and yourself 🙏

Page : 1 2