Author Thread: Biden Wins...
Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 7 Nov, 2020 09:51 AM

I'm just watching the news it has been declared that Joe Biden has been declared President elect...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 7 Nov, 2020 11:22 AM

Priminister Boris Johnson has congratulated him...:-)

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 7 Nov, 2020 03:46 PM

I've been tracking the numbers and knew it was coming.

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 7 Nov, 2020 07:06 PM

Real President is Kamala Harris, first female US President. Biden will be removed, due to his severe health problems, not mentioning his senile age. Biden was used, in order to place female into White House. Hillary was beyond this dirty politics.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Nov, 2020 03:32 AM

Countryivy my son said the same thing to me but I wasn't sure until it was announced...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Nov, 2020 03:33 AM

Tondas3 time will tell...:-)

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Nov, 2020 06:52 AM

It 100% will.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 05:17 AM

Let's say it again for those who didnt get the memo...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 05:18 AM

"Biden Wins The Election"

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 10:23 AM

Very true, a Biden win means that the sadistic murder and dismemberment of living unborn children wins too.

Worse yet, even more abortion judges will be appointed at various judgeships throughout the country and possibly to the Supreme Court as well.

Funding for abortion (the sadistic killing and dismembering of the unborn and in some cases the born) will resume in foreign countries.

And worst of all, there are gleeful “Christians” in support of it all.

I clearly understand the continual distress of faithful abolishment originators, like William Wilberforce and many many others, who were lied about and harassed.

The abolition movement was fraught with set back after set back but the movement persevered.

Sadly the movement was not only opposed by ruthless slave traders but also by some claiming to be “Christian”!! Some things just never change

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Biden Wins...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 10:41 AM

Biden didn’t really “win”. His supporters illegally furnished the necessary ballots in the wee midnight hours after Republican verifiers were excused and not allowed re-entry. In the case of ballots, more were cast in some districts with less registered voters.

The old saying rings true once again—you are what you believe

Page : 1 2