Author Thread: why am i so hated
JC2002

View Profile
History
why am i so hated
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 10:41 AM

ill never find love. all i do is message people and get ignored. people are judging me before even getting to know me. im on the edge and cant take anymore. yes getting ignored depresses me cause its been like that my whole life.

View Profile
History
why am i so hated
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 11:49 AM

The Lord loves you. Come to Him as you are. He can heal you. And He will never ever leave you.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
why am i so hated
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 09:27 PM

Hey JC I don't know the root cause to give you an answer to what you have stated ,it could be as simple as looking in the wrong places . anyway I want you to look in the mirror and decree over your life what the bible says who you are in Christ , speak it out aloud, believe it and recieve it by faith okay do it everyday until it resonates within you ; THANKYOU JESUS THAT I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL, SPEAK OTHER SCRIPTURES OVER YOUR LIFE ASWELL . God has a lot more for you more than you can imagine it's a process so keep walking keep believing . I COMMAND THE FOUL SPIRIT OF REJECTION TO RECIEVE THE JUDGEMENT FIRE OF GOD IN JESUS NAME

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
why am i so hated
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 10:34 PM

JC I get rejected too and face adversaries right here in the land I live in but I ain't welcoming you to this club because it is not yours mine or any Christian for the club you and all Christians belong to is the club of the blood of Jesus and that club is a club of power and prosperity, believe it and recieve it , the place that your in now is not your portion for God is an author of change of advancement and in Jesus it will happen.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
why am i so hated
Posted : 19 Feb, 2021 06:22 AM

Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.

1Peter 5:7

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
why am i so hated
Posted : 20 Feb, 2021 05:23 AM

To the op I don't understand how you managed to equate someone not replying to your message.

With you being hated it seems a bit far fetched unless you know them personally...:-)

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
why am i so hated
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 05:10 PM

You are getting about the same results as any body else on these sites. Lots of people are in the same boat as you and the same club as you. It is not so different for other people on the internet on these sites or in life. Many are the same as you. But on this format, on blogs, people write without expectations. Thus we have a relationship here.