Author Thread: fix a flat teddy fairy tales episode 4 -- did you hear the one about the hyper sabbatarian who wouldn't give it a rest?
Admin

fix a flat teddy fairy tales episode 4 -- did you hear the one about the hyper sabbatarian who wouldn't give it a rest?
Posted : 12 Apr, 2021 09:59 AM

as we can see from the following quote fix a flat pharisee teddy still thinks that we are under the old testament law of keeping the Sabbath on the seventh day

" did NOT keep the TORAH LAW like the weekly Sabbath for just one example! "

But here's a couple of problems with that :

the fact that those who attempt to keep God's Sabbath, which was meant for Israel, immediately place themselves under the curse of the Law. Galatians 3:10 makes this clear: "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.'"

has Fix-A-Flat Pharisee Teddy ever built a campfire and had a marshmallow roast had a barbecue shot off 4th of July fireworks on a Sabbath day? Because if he has he's in BIG BIG TROUBLE

a man was not even allowed to work or to build a fire: "Then Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said to them, 'These are the words which the LORD has commanded you to do: Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh day shall be a holy day for you, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death. You shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations on the Sabbath day" (35:1-3).

A MAJOR LEAGUE MATH PROBLEM

As of 2019 there's 328 million Americans in the United States approximately 20% of that are born again Christians and this is a conservative figure 16,400,000......... Numbers 15 says there was a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath and he was put under guard because of it ....... He was found guilty then stoned to death

"Now while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron, and to all the congregation. They put him under guard,.......... all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him with stones, and he died" (Num. 15:32-36).

so with keeping of the law how in the heck are we supposed to supervise 16,400,000 Born again believers to make sure they keep the Sabbath from Friday night to Saturday night like they did in Israel during old testament days?

Obviously completely absurd ! And if they don't keep it even a small percent of them who is going to enforce the capital punishment of stoning them to death for breaking the sabbath?

The keeping of the Law is an impossibility to man in the flesh; no one can be justified before God through it. "Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law" (Gal. 3:21)

After Acts 18 the Sabbath is not mentioned once in the Scriptures, with the exception of Colossians 2:16: "Therefore let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths."

Here it is merely mentioned, showing that it has been abolished in view of the Dispensation of Grace

keeping a Sunday Sabbath is not dishonorable in the eyes of God only in the eyes of the self-righteous hypocrites who think it's a sin to light a Bic lighter on the Sabbath

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
fix a flat teddy fairy tales episode 4 -- did you hear the one about the hyper sabbatarian who wouldn't give it a rest?
Posted : 12 Apr, 2021 02:25 PM

When the Bible says “no one has ever kept the law” it was speaking about every other person who lived on earth EXCEPT FlatEarthTeddyBug‼️ You see, FlatEarthTeddyBug HAS kept the law perfectly—just like Jesus ‼️🙄🤣

Only thing is Flat Teddy admits he used to sin but now he’s as perfect as Jesus‼️

God must rally be thrilled that Flat Earth TeddyBug is so perfect—JUST as perfect as Jesus.

BTW, FlatEarthTeddyBug claims the Father made him(FlatEarthTeddyBug) as perfect as Jesus—don’t believe me, then see my TeddyBug Tales Series where I quote the TeddyBug word for word. I give you the date, time and thread where the quote can be found.

FOLKS YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP ‼️‼️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2021 03:50 PM

Mankind couid not keep the law.

That's why God sent Jesus to die for our sins .

Past, Present and Future sins of All mankind.

Today Except Jesus as your Lord and Savior !!

Put your Faith in Christ alone.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 01:28 AM

The law is love, man cant love as God is love, man cant tell truth as God is the Spirit of truth, evil cant speak of good..

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 08:37 AM

Adam, are you trying to make a confession?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2021 05:47 AM

As usual David slanders Adam! Nothing new here, the FINE 'christian' example of David for all readers!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2021 05:57 AM

Dear readers! Ever notice about CULT teachers like rvsp NEVER says about the rest of the HOLY >>>TEN<<< COMMANDMENTS, that we are NOT under those either in 'the old testament law' like bowing to idols, using YHWH'd name in vain, killing, stealing, commiting adultery, coveting etc etc, that we are not 'under' those 'old testament laws' either as NT believers but for some really WEIRD unknown reason and understanding, ONE of the >>>HOLY COMMANDMENTS<<< like the 7th day Sabbath IS SUPPOSEDLY an 'old testament law' that we are no longer 'under' to keep???

I mean really, could it be rsvp is 'under' the guidance of the devil instead??? Obvious, yes!? Where does the Bible say there are now are only 9

>>>HOLY COMMANDMENTS<<< in the NT??? It does not, does it?

So what is rsvp real problem? Its obedience isn't it obviously!? Rsvp makes a huge 'blunder' for lack of better words! lets look at them -

rsvp states - 'the fact that those who attempt to keep God's (HOLY) Sabbath, which was meant for Israel'

Was Adam and Eve 'Jew' or 'Israel' by name??? NOPE! Was Abraham a 'Jew' or 'Israel' by name??? NOPE! Did ALL of them keep the Torah Law???

Why of course! The Bible says they did by FAITH because they were found Righteous in doing so! Righteousness by FAITH!

You see dear readers, rsvp CULTLY states that when the >>>Righteous<<< Christians today, that are trying to be a keep Torah Law to be a 'Jew' and or 'Israel' and are 'immediately' placing 'themselves under the curse of the Law'??? Is that true? No its not, because rsvp doesn't even KNOW what the 'curse' is in the Torah Law! He thinks when you >>>Righteously<<< keep it, your 'cursed' by that same Torah Law! Quite the opposite, because WHEN YOU BREAK that Torah Law, you will THEN receive the CURSE of eternal death! You know the curse of sin (breaking Torah Law) Christ paid for on the pole/tree for us, which became a curse (Gal. 3:13) for us! Wow, have you noticed how rsvp TWIST Scripture to say the opposite dear readers!? Quite the false teacher rsvp is, isn't he?

rsvp then clearly takes PAUL then out of context, which was a JEW and ISRAEL, and claims somehow Paul is teaching his GENTILE converts to be ISRAEL in Torah Law but to NOT keep it??? REALLY?

For rsvp ONLY states ONE verse - Galatians 3:10 out of context and rsvp says in his dreams, it - 'makes this (all) clear:' quoting verse 10 ONLY - "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.' but makes WHAT clear according to rsvp???

So lets help clear up rsvp's self CULTISH doctrine that somehow Paul is teaching his GENTILE converts (to ISRAEL Torah Law!) that its supposedly a 'curse' to keep the weekly Sabbath BY FAITH now??? REALLY?

rsvp is the classic example of taking Paul's letter to the Galatians OUT OF CONTEXT to what he is teaching and correcting his converts (also correcting Peter and James, other Jews! Gal 2:11-14), that it is the LEGALISM of the 'false brethren' (Gal. 2:4) spying out the GENTILE converts to put them into BONDAGE of having them to be >>>CIRCUMCISED<<< like Jews! LEGALISM teaching and not BY FAITH like Abraham, which of course kept the Torah Law also in principle!

Dear readers, rsvp is CLUELESS to understand Paul's main thrust and letter to the Galatians is about LEGALISM of CIRCUMCISION to Gentile converts and had NOTHING to do with the weekly Sabbath as false teacher rsvp implies! Take note readers (and read entire letter from Paul to the Galatians in its context!) that rsvp is ripping parts of Galatians for his purposeful CULTISH AGENDA to try to say Paul is teaching the weekly Sabbath is now done away with??? REALLY? Not hardly wicked teacher rsvp!

So what is this 'episode 4' really about? Why obviously its the WICKED false teacher rsvp taking Paul out of context and trying to confuse readers in claiming the HOLY and SANCTIFIED weekly Sabbath is somehow done away with in the New Testament! Absurdity in CULT teaching!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2021 07:39 PM

It’s getting to the point I hardly have to refute anything the TeddyBug claims because nonsense doesn’t really need to be refuted, you just call what it is.

The TeddyBug’s posts have been a PRICELESS and colorful cornucopia of scrambled flapdoodle that would be hysterically comical in any other venue.

But more importantly, Teddy’s posts unwittingly vindicate, in one form or another, nearly everything I’ve posted about his unguarded gullibility and his eagerness to embrace the type of counterfeit beliefs handed down to him from his leader.