but it dont seem to be appreciated

so i just send winks to see if they are interested in me

it bothers me when they will not respond

do i look that bad?

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 04:11 PM

Thanks Remp~~I learned this in "boot camp" and just about the time I think I learned it enough~~another lesson comes along. :laugh:

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 11:28 PM

Humm

Does the Lord allow Joey to correct herself when her own words come back to bite her

oh by the way i did met a very nice Christian girl here . Were working on a date...

It is very dificult to argue with bible blinded people who dont know the meaning of scripture :dancingp:

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 11:41 PM

To cattleman

James 4:11 speaks directly to ones SALVATION...In bibical days people were telling others who was going to heaven and who were going to hell... James was putting a stop to this because we dont know who is saved and not.... This is from the bible answerman (Hank hannagraaf) he talks about this all the time

I dont judge peoples salvation here , other issues i do judge and I have the word to do so

Oh by the way ..since cattleman doesnt Judge would we assume that you wouldnt sit on a jury in a courtroom?

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 05:25 AM

dear star, you just cant make your points without throwin insults.. that is sad.

God's Righteous Judgment

romans 2:1-3 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. 2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things. 3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?

matthew 7:1-5 1 "Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, Let me remove the speck from your eye; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

luke 6:37-42 37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Parable of the Blind Leading the Blind

39 And He spoke a parable to them: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch? 40 A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly trained will be like his teacher. 41 And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye? 42 Or how can you say to your brother, Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye, when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.

john 8:3-7 3 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, 4 they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?" 6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.

7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."

romans 4:10-13 10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written:

"As I live, says the Lord,

Every knee shall bow to Me,

And every tongue shall confess to God."

12 So then each of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother's way.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 10:37 AM

I was under the impreesion tha women respond to kindness.Not insults.We are to build up our brothers and sisters.You can be right but your delievery makes the message wrong.It has to be said in Love and Compassion.

If a spouse leaves you they are in the wrong.You are forgiven and cleaned by the blood of Jesus.It is ok to remarry.My X did not always understand how to deal with someone who has seizures. The meds control it and stop it.I am able to drive and have a job.But I need a woman who will fit my needs. So, I am looking for a specific kind of woman.:waving: So, ladies my needs are a little on the picky side.

I do enjoy your comments ole' cattle.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 01:10 PM

Cattleman

All those scrpitures refer to ones salvation...

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 01:54 PM

dear star, sorry but i totally disagree.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 05:20 PM

dear star, ya know i was gonna let it be.. and then i got to thinkin well maybe you really dont understand it.. so i will break one verse down for you and maybe that will help.

romans 2:1-3 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things. 2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things. 3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?

this is from my bible study guide..

In the former chapter the apostle had represented the state of the Gentile world to be as bad and black as the Jews were ready enough to pronounce it. And now, designing to show that the state of the Jews was very bad too, and their sin in many respects more aggravated, to prepare his way he sets himself in this part of the chapter to show that God would proceed upon equal terms of justice with Jews and Gentiles; and now with such a partial hand as the Jews were apt to think he would use in their favour.

I. He arraigns them for their censoriousness and self-conceit (v. 1): Thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest. As he expresses himself in general terms, the admonition may reach those many masters (Jam. 3:1), of whatever nation or profession they are, that assume to themselves a power to censure, control, and condemn others. But he intends especially the Jews, and to them particularly he applies this general charge (v. 21), Thou who teachest another teachest thou not thyself? The Jews were generally a proud sort of people, that looked with a great deal of scorn and contempt upon the poor Gentiles, as not worthy to be set with the dogs of their flock; while in the mean time they were themselves as bad and immoral-though not idolaters, as the Gentiles, yet sacrilegious, v. 22. Therefore thou art inexcusable. If the Gentiles, who had but the light of nature, were inexcusable (ch. 1:20), much more the Jews, who had the light of the law, the revealed will of God, and so had greater helps than the Gentiles.

II. He asserts the invariable justice of the divine government, v. 2, 3. To drive home the conviction, he here shows what a righteous God that is with whom we have to do, and how just in his proceedings. It is usual with the apostle Paul, in his writings, upon mention of some material point, to make large digressions upon it; as here concerning the justice of God (v. 2), That the judgment of God is according to truth,-according to the eternal rules of justice and equity,-according to the heart, and not according to the outward appearance (1 Sa. 16:7),-according to the works, and not with respect to persons, is a doctrine which we are all sure of, for he would not be God if he were not just; but it behoves those especially to consider it who condemn others for those things which they themselves are guilty of, and so, while they practise sin and persist in that practice, think to bribe the divine justice by protesting against sin and exclaiming loudly upon others that are guilty, as if preaching against sin would atone for the guilt of it. But observe how he puts it to the sinner's conscience (v. 3): Thinkest thou this, O man? O man, a rational creature, a dependent creature, made by God, subject under him, and accountable to him. The case is so plain that we may venture to appeal to the sinner's own thoughts: "Canst thou think that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? Can the heart-searching God be imposed upon by formal pretences, the righteous Judge of all so bribed and put off?'' The most plausible politic sinners, who acquit themselves before men with the greatest confidence, cannot escape the judgment of God, cannot avoid being judged and condemned.

my words again here..

romans 2: 21-24 21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal? 22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law? 24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.

as we see if we read down further in the chapter it spells out what theyre practisin.. also in the verses 1to 3 same thing.

theyre not practisin salvation salvation is not summin you practise.. ,no theyre not.. theyre practisin sin and immorality and yet judgin others ... thats what its talkin bout..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 01:19 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm impressed with the patience and grace you're showing this guy. Just wanted to say that and encourage you in continuing to bear fruit in Christ as you speak the truth with love, and loving your neighbor as yourself.

My response to the original question:

As you sow so you shall reap.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 01:23 AM

oop- thought star was the one with the problem getting women. It's a really long post and it's mostly about him. my bad. guess i'd call that a response to your response to star's fire and brimstone.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7