why wont women respond
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 08:06 PM

you not look bad,just not yet found the right person:prayingm:

LuckyCricket

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 11:04 PM

One thng for certain, It is scriptural for us to strive to be Christlike, and, without a doubt... he sir... felt the utmost in rejection... he also dealt with issues in a patient manner we find hard to duplicate... I too sir, would hope for immediate or quick responses, that may lead to something more than a hello... but yet... I am praying that our lord Jesus, strengthen me, and help me to await the response he's designed for me... God Bless You, and pray with a fervernt heart that your prayers and dreams are answered... Yours in Christ...:glow:

openminded2009

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 06:19 PM

Ozzy, you stated...Dude women are sooooo picky especially christian women its crazyness and they always want that knight in shining armor unfortunatley they fail to realize nobody is perfect eventually they do tho.

Men I believe especially on this site is MORE picky than women. They send winks, then the woman emails and no response?? Why wink??

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 18 Jul, 2010 07:06 AM

I agree with you

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 4 Sep, 2010 11:24 PM

We women can be a little closed off sometime; we kinda go by an image of the man we're looking for in our head. Also if someone is of a different ethnicity than the one who winked at them, I think that's a little too "different" for a lot of people to venture into without some sort of a nudge, out of their comfort zone of what they know or are used to.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7