so i just send winks to see if they are interested in me

it bothers me when they will not respond

do i look that bad?

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 02:51 AM

to brown eyed girly

I am the truth it is you who does not know the word ...

go back and learn then you can debate me and get out of the jack daniels too

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 04:44 PM

stardust44,

(with a kind voice)

May I ask why you would assume I drink alcohol?

I would also like to reiterate that I was giving you a suggestion as to why you are having such a negative response to the women on this site.

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 05:42 PM

dear star, im gonna ask you once more nicely to please stop with your insults to people here. as in divorced loosers. and your slanderous talk here. as in she needs to stay out of the jack daniels.. and your condescending gender talk , as in calling a lady here girly..... none of which are called for in a secular setting ,much less in a christian setting.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 05:51 PM

dear folks, little sumin to think about..

Do Not Judge a Brother

james 4:11-12 11 Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. He who speaks evil of a brother and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. 12 There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

ole cattle

Administrator2

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 06:00 PM

Hello All,

We rarely do this, however we want to take the time to say a couple of things.

1. We expect all of our members to remain respectful AT ALL TIMES towards other members on this website. Simply because you disagree or have a different view does not give you the right to attack other members with malicious and hurtful words.

2. Sometimes, it is better to ignore negative comments than to engage in destructive banter back and forth.

3. If you cannot remain respectful on this website at all times we would be happy to remove you from it.

4. Yes, this is a warning.

Walk in LOVE!

God Bless,

CDFF Admin

Victoria385

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 11:29 PM

What is truly sad from all this conversation is after reading it all I never once heard Gods compassion, mercy, understanding, Grace, Peace or Love.

John 3:16a says: For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son.

None of us are perfect & we have been forgiven only by the Grace of God himself.

We are not here to judge each other or condem each other. This is said in love from a hurt person who has been thru it all & it hurts even more to see so many wonderful & loving people being so hurtful to each other in the name of Christ. He wasn't like that.

I sincerly pray that each one will pray for the others as I will for all you & that by speaking we wil not get kicked off this forum.

I know each have there opinions & inturpritations of the Bible but I also see something else here, a hurt that may never be healed.

Please in the name of Jesus have peace with each other.

God Bless you all in Jesus Name, Victoria 385

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 11:42 PM

dear cdff admin, thank you so much .. as always yawl have alot on you ,but i for one really appreciate the good work you do here to keep this site nice for folks.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 11:44 PM

dear victoria, welcome to the forums.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 11:41 AM

Thanks to the moderator too~~Good, healthy debates challenge and grow us in Christ~~Confrontation will happen in real life and forums.~~I myself, want to be told the truth and challenged by it, as well as speak the truth to others with a motive to HELP and agape LOVE them~~ but insults and name calling only wound others. :boxing:

Victoria and anyone else observing this thread, I humbly apologize for anything that truly offended you~~I went back and read everything and honestly found a lot of truth, love and mercy in everyone dealing with one person who was flaming people pretty bad.

We must understand that Jesus spoke TRUTH in love as well as John the baptist, Peter, Paul, Timothy, Jude, John, Deborah, and umpteen others. When we picture Jesus walking around like a smiley guy all the time just hugging everyone and passing out flowers?~~that to me is not the Jesus of the bible and it allows pride to grow~~we ALL struggle with pride but correction by a brother or sister with a right motive should help us to HUMBLE ourselves.

Out of the book of Luke Jesus' rebukes:

* Rebuking Unbelief (9:37-41a)

* Rebuking the Unclean Spirit (9:41b-43)

* The Disciples' Inability to Understand Jesus' Coming Betrayal (9:44-45)

* Rebuking Pride in the Disciples (9:46-48)

* Rebuking Intolerance in the Disciples (9:49-50)

* Rebuking Racial Bigotry in the Disciples (9:51-56)

Who is Jesus rebuking? The crowds? Yes. The disciples? Yes.

Should Christians rebuke or correct each other?~~In Greek, the common word for rebuke is epitimao, " 'rebuke, reprove, censure,' also 'speak seriously, warn' in order to prevent an action or bring one to an end.

"Those who sin are to be rebuked publicly, so that the others may take warning." (1 Timothy 5:20)

Do you allow the Lord to correct you? Do you allow the Lord to correct you through your pastor or another Christian brother or sister? If part of being a Christian leader is loving our Christian brothers and sisters enough to rebuke them in Christ when appropriate, we must be able to receive a rebuke graciously ourselves and learn from it rather than bristle at it. Pride prevents us from receiving a rebuke; humility allows us to receive, learn, and grow.

I will start this in another thread as I feel it will help all of us who are teachable and hungry for truth. Peace to all~ :purpleangel:

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 12 Oct, 2009 01:48 PM

wow. i'd follow you into battle anyday, justjoey. :rocknroll:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7