Author Thread: Hi there i have something to get off my chest
Admin

Hi there i have something to get off my chest
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 09:59 AM

I met a lady back in February on here and we got along great so i focused on her and her on me. We got to know everything about each other and we fell in love. We talked about everything and after about 2 months we started planning to meet and we did at the start of July it was the best 2 weeks of my life. She also said it was the best 2 weeks of her life. After i got back we missed each other terribly she and i talked about marriage and she said she wanted to and wished i was there with her sooo much but then roughly a month ago we had a conversation one night which seemed to be one of our best ever we talked for hours about deep things as we usually did. We talked every night without fail in the 6 months we knew each other. But the next day from then forward she had not answered my calls. I was crushed. I feel so small and i don't understand why she did that can anyone help me figure out why?

We never ever argued we had different opinions every now and then and i would get sad because i missed her and as would she but i just don't know why..

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 10:57 AM

Are u sure she is deliberately ignoring your calls? Is she getting your messages? Things don't change over night in relations. May be u missed something that took place ? May be there is something wrong with her, or her family...

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 05:53 PM

nope unfortunately not her mother sent me a msg via face book saying that i shouldn't worry about her physical health she just isn't returning my calls and cant say why.. its just so strange i mean was she like lying to me every night when she said she loved me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me i am not sure what to think. Its kinda scary you know? I really didn't see it coming at all

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 05:43 AM

Yeah, it's kinda scary my friend, who would see that coming?!!! To think u know someone that well, then u wake up shocked with a vague picture, it's sad & hurtful. I'm sorry, but 5 or 6 months aren't enough time to understand a person completely, and it might take u years , yet u never figure it out!! Moreover, when it comes to the heart it's really puzzling! This is a major disadvantage of internet dating, not to mention that u live away from each other.

Some ppl. in relations get drawn emotionally without understanding their feelings, and testing how they regard it thoroughly, so they rush expressing an immature affection which is eventually get burst leaving no anchor inside as they imagined there was, may be your girl is one of those.

Why she would lie all that time about her love? I think she thought she was in love with u, and she can't face u now to tell u that, as u will have too many whys for her to answer... which probably she needs first to figure out herself!

I think u should move on, without waiting for a closure. Just don�t waste your energy & try to let go... I know it's easy just to say, but it must be very difficult . I hope u get over this soon.

God bless u,

Phoebe

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 07:09 AM

dear ozzy,,, sounds like she got scairt when it became real and it set in on her... i dont get it either.. a few years back i had a lady just like that.. she even was planning the wedding and her dress.. next day nothing..then she said way later she just had got scairt... but anyways it ended and it must of been more than that.. she was seein someone else very soon after.. prolly same time as was talkin with me too i spect..

ole cattle

Thomw_99

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 05:53 PM

You live long enough and sooner or later, you'll have an experience like that. Ole' Cattle and Phoebe are probably right. She probably got in too deep... and you'll probably never know the answer. And as hard as it is too accept, letting go is probably best and I am talking from personal experience. Sometimes knowing the truth does not make it better, sometimes it makes it worse. Hold close to the Lord, let Him lead you to your special someone.

God Bless Ya,

Thom

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 08:15 PM

I'll bet there is not 5 percent of the women out there - who are not married or attached that do not have somewhat serious emotional problems.

More than likely she just got scared.

If I were you I would look at it from a positive point of view. I know its hard to swallow and I have been pretty much right where you are at, but I think you are lucky to be rid of her regardless of her good qualities.

Last thing I want is a woman who is so messed up she prefers her irrational fears over me, if you know what I mean.

Guarantee God's got one WAY better than that.

Be thankful brother.

Brent

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2009 11:56 PM

I DO NOT HAVE SERIOUS EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS!!!! :toomuch:

Sorry, couldn't resist after your comment.

I'm sure there are many women in the world and on this site with emotional problems - but less than 5%? I hear a little bitterness and anger talking, brother.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2009 10:08 AM

I realized after writing that I was going to get some serious flack:laugh: The good thing is I have the ability to laugh at myself. Really put my foot in my mouth - not being aware that women and everyone who reads my profile might see that.

Obviously, that is a bit of an exageration (at least a "bit").

But I'll explain what I mean by that a little better. Certainly most women have "some emotional issues" whether they are "serious" or not. A lot of men do too, myself included - when I get tangleld up around a womans thinking who has those issues.

Short and sweet, being fearul is an emotional problem and most women are fearful about a lot. They would say they are "cautious" which is usually a bunch of bull (please pardon my candidness) if you look at what they are being cautious about and any risks that might be involved. What that really means is that they are scared .

The woman's problem whom this guy is writing about has some serious problems. It's all about her. She is highly selfcentered. I think she needs a serious spanking to get over her fearful, selfcentered self. And no, I do not believe in corporal punichment - I am speaking figurtively.

What really annoys me are women who call themselves "mighty women of God" or "women of faith" and then persist in overly "cautious" behavior. I'm not buying their story at all. I think they are in denial among other things.

No bigger turn-on than a true woman of faith:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2009 10:20 AM

Ya, have to admit that. I guess I was having an emotiona problem (pretty obvious). Probably do not need to say more.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2009 10:34 AM

Of course you were right on all counts in your short response. I hope you intelligent and wise - answer attracts some email from some good men for you - I strongly suspect it will.

PS

I really enjoyed your profile and the personality that comes through.Personally, I enjoy getting scammers removed - rather than wasting their time - which is also wasting mine. Life is short. Like your sense of humor.

Page : 1 2 3