Author Thread: I'm a terrible son
Admin

I'm a terrible son
Posted : 21 Jun, 2021 10:59 AM

Even my earthly father thinks so, so you can imagine what my Heavenly Father thinks so too. I'm not worthy to be anyone's son.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
I'm a terrible son
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 06:22 PM

when I use to smoke cigarettes I would speak to it , I light the smoke up put it in my mouth have a puff look at the ciggy and proclaim ' I will defeat you in Jesus name I will overcome I will desire you no more in Jesus mighty name ' . Speak to your mountain with belief in your heart . Loneliness confusion darkness rejection you are not my portion release me in Jesus name as I am the head and not the tail ,in Jesus name by the finished works of the cross I will overcome and be set free from these things I decree in Jesus mighty name amen . Speak over your life who Jesus says through his written word the bible that you are and it will manifest, praise Jesus

Marcouse

View Profile
History
I'm a terrible son
Posted : 28 Aug, 2021 03:32 PM

Well like I told my father when he put me down, 'I'm the best you could do'.

You are your fathers son so that's that, he'll have to get over it if he doesn't like what he sees. He was steering the ship when you grew up so perhaps he should have a look in the mirror.

Anyway it is what it is, God in heaven knows you better than yourself and he won't give up on you so the ball is in your court. Don't give up on yourself.

Alligator

View Profile
History
I'm a terrible son
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 07:44 PM

Marcouse - you are absolutely correct. "son", your earthly father either didn't like himself, or he was taught by His earthly father that he was worthless. Then he passed those actions, words and feelings on to YOU. Understand that your earthly father is not your judge...if you are old enough, move away from him. GOD is your judge. You will not build yourself up in 24 hours or 24 months.. its a little bit each day. Everytime you feel down, whisper to yourself GOD LOVES ME ! and ask Him to help you. Try to forget the evil your earthly father did to you. God will always forgive you and love you.

Page : 1 2