Author Thread: Life: When does life begin!!!
Quiznos

View Profile
History
Life: When does life begin!!!
Posted : 1 Aug, 2021 03:45 PM

Life: When does life begin, at conception​ , or when a person trusts Yashua.

John 10:10

Berean Literal Bible

The thief comes only that he might steal and might kill and might destroy. I came that they may have life, and may have​ it​ abundantly.

John 14:6

6 Jesus answered,​ “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.​ 7 If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 06:44 PM

Dave, do you not know, maybe you have never had the Holy Spirit reveal anything to you.

Messiah says in John 16 verses 12- 15

12 I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. 13 However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. 14 He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. 15 Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2021 12:48 PM

The Holy Spirit has revealed much to me and it all starts with Genesis and ends with Revelation.

Just like the promise from Jesus that he stated to the disciples that you quoted. Jesus, nor the Holy Spirit made any such promises of inspiration from the Holy Spirit to future believers.

Believers now have the very words of the Holy Spirit written clearly from the book of Genesis all the way to the book of Revelation for them to study. Only those who obey what they read in those books will have more understanding.

There’s no promise anywhere in scriptures that the Holy Spirit will come to people with added words and thoughts. The Holy Spirit has spoken and inspired only the completed Bible. Other added words and thoughts, supposedly from the Holy Spirit, actually come from the UNholy spirit, Satan.

Only false teachers, like Benny Hinn, claim to hear additional words from a “holy spirit”.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2021 12:54 PM

Quiz, it seems like I’ve asked this before but never receive an answer from you, so I’ll ask the same question again once more.

How does the Holy Spirit reveal things to you?

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2021 06:59 PM

Dave, the word reveal, apokalupso, which means to take the lid off.

The Holy Spirit opens the Word to see what is inside, to see what has been written concerning Messiah, salvation, the body, faith, grace,etc.

The Holy Spirit brings to mind what He is revealing to myself, then i look into the Scriptures to read, and meditate upon what GOD Almighty says about Himself, Messiah, the Holy Spirit, faith, grace, life, salvation the body of believers,etc.

Yes, the Holy Spirit still speaks today, that is if a person has ears to hear.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2021 10:18 PM

Come on Quiz‼️‼️‼️ Are you really reading Mounce or just name dropping to imitate informed ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2021 10:23 PM

Quiz do you realize how many like yourself keep blaming the Holy Spirit for their own bad teachings⁉️ The voice you hear is only yourself—that’s assuming you’re lucky enough to miss hearing more deceptive voices

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2021 09:27 AM

David writes about his 'revealed' beliefs - 'The Holy Spirit has >revealed< much to me and it all starts with >Genesis< and ends with Revelation.'

Lets look at David's 'claim' that Father YHWH's set apart from Himself, that is His Holy Spirit has strangely NOT obviously 'revealed' to David YET! I mean David says himself it all starts in Genesis, right, so lets go there for an example of David's none faith and lack of belief!

Genesis 2:2 and 3

2 And on the >>>seventh day<<< YHWH (The Father) ended His work which He had made; and >>>He (YHWH) rested on the seventh day from all His work<<< which He had made.

3 And YHWH (The Father) >>>blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it:<<< because that in it He had >rested< from all his work which YHWH (The Father) created and made!!!

So there you go Quiz, David does not claim Genesis 2:2 and 3 has been 'revealed' to him (so he contradicts himself in method of study) and therefore does not want to obey the commandment to keep the Sabbath, to 'imitate' (not 'Mounce') Father YHWH and rest from our work each week just as Father YHWH did! Its not a suggestion to keep The Sabbath but a commandment and should you elect to NOT keep it, the Bible says it means certain DEATH come judgment day!

Obviously there is ONLY one day out of 7 (perfection number of YHWH) that >IS< 'BLESSED' and 'SANCTIFIED' by Father YHWH!!! Correct? The Bible is clear its the Sabbath day, just as the Messiah kept it out of obedience to His Father in heaven as an example for us!

So your right Quiz, more than you might know, when you told David - Dave, >>>do you not know,<<< maybe you have never had (Father YHWH set apart) Holy Spirit reveal anything to you (like in Genesis 2:2 and 3). AMEN Quiz!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2021 09:43 AM

So it seems all too clear readers, that David hears these 'Other added words and thoughts' that are NOT in the Bible, supposedly from the Holy Spirit, that actually come from the UNholy spirit of satan" when it comes to NONE obedience to the commandments of Father YHWH, like His Sabbath day to be kept and therefore to worship him on!

Isaiah 66:22,23

22 For as the >>>new heavens and the new earth,<<< which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that >>>from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall >>>ALL<<< flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Note readers verse 23 says >>>ALL FLESH<<< and not just Jews!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2021 08:57 AM

Flat Earth False Teacher TeddyBug, you need to take your lawless “law-keeping” false teaching to the Book of the Galatians for confession and correction. You’ll find out there, that those who think they are saved by keeping the law are lost.

Page : 1 2