Author Thread: 🤔 How can I know if I am going to heaven? ❓😇☁️☁️💒
Admin

🤔 How can I know if I am going to heaven? ❓😇☁️☁️💒
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 10:13 AM

yes you can know if you’re going to go to heaven. If you have trusted in the work of the true God and believe the true gospel, then you are going to heaven. Also, 1 John 5:13 says that we can know we have eternal life. In other words, it is possible for you to know you are going to heaven.

Such confidence about going to heaven is not based upon our works or our goodness. If it were, there would be two problems. First, that would be arrogance because you are trying to earn your place with God through your own effort. Second, you would never be able to know if you have been truly good enough. All false religions teach that your salvation is dependent, in part, on your ability to be good. This only leads to frustration and doubt because we are all imperfect. In fact, even if a person were sincere about God it does not mean he’s going to heaven, because sincerity is an appeal to the goodness of one’s own heart and that is another form of arrogance.

Instead, salvation is based upon the work of Jesus who is God in flesh (John 1:1, 14; Colossians 2:9), who lived a perfect life (1 Peter 2:22), who bore our sins in his body on the cross (1 Peter 2:24), and died and rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Being forgiven of our sins, which enables us to go to heaven, is based on the work of Christ and his payment for our sins against God. This is why we are able to have assurance that we are going to heaven. We are not putting our trust in anything we have done, but in everything that Jesus has done. This is vitally important. When you do that, you can have confidence you’re going to heaven.

What is needed to trust Jesus?

You must know first of all that you are a sinner because you have lied, stolen, lusted, been unrighteously angry, etc., (Romans 3:23). You must believe that your sins separate you from God (Isaiah 59:2) and result in death (Romans 6:23), because only then will you cry out for deliverance from God (Galatians 3:24). Only then will you, by faith, trust in what Jesus has done on the cross to forgive you of your sins. When you believe the gospel (Mark 1:15; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4), then you are made right before God by faith (Romans 3:28; 4:5; 5:1). That is how you can know if you’re going to heaven

Finally, you behave according to what you believe(Romans 6:16). When a person believes the gospel, when he believes he is a sinner and needs forgiveness through Christ, then he behaves in a manner consistent with that belief. In other words, there’s a change in him (2 Corinthians 5:17). When a person is born again (John 3:3), God lives in him (John 16:23). This means there is a change in the person, and the change results in a struggle against sins and a desire to please God. It doesn’t mean we always do it the right way, but it does mean that we want to please the Lord.

So, you can know if you’re going to heaven by trusting what Jesus has done on the cross. You can ask him to forgive your sins. You can trust in what he has done. This is eternal life.

Yes, you can know if you’re going to go to heaven. If you have trusted in the work of the true God and believe the true gospel, then you are going to heaven. Also, 1 John 5:13 says that we can know we have eternal life. In other words, it is possible for you to know you are going to heaven.

Such confidence about going to heaven is not based upon our works or our goodness. If it were, there would be two problems. First, that would be arrogance because you are trying to earn your place with God through your own effort. Second, you would never be able to know if you have been truly good enough. All false religions teach that your salvation is dependent, in part, on your ability to be good. This only leads to frustration and doubt because we are all imperfect. In fact, even if a person were sincere about God it does not mean he’s going to heaven, because sincerity is an appeal to the goodness of one’s own heart and that is another form of arrogance

instead, salvation is based upon the work of Jesus who is God in flesh (John 1:1, 14; Colossians 2:9), who lived a perfect life (1 Peter 2:22), who bore our sins in his body on the cross (1 Peter 2:24), and died and rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Being forgiven of our sins, which enables us to go to heaven, is based on the work of Christ and his payment for our sins against God. This is why we are able to have assurance that we are going to heaven. We are not putting our trust in anything we have done, but in everything that Jesus has done. This is vitally important. When you do that, you can have confidence you’re going to heaven.

What is needed to trust Jesus?

You must know first of all that you are a sinner because you have lied, stolen, lusted, been unrighteously angry, etc., (Romans 3:23). You must believe that your sins separate you from God (Isaiah 59:2) and result in death (Romans 6:23), because only then will you cry out for deliverance from God (Galatians 3:24). Only then will you, by faith, trust in what Jesus has done on the cross to forgive you of your sins. When you believe the gospel (Mark 1:15; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4), then you are made right before God by faith (Romans 3:28; 4:5; 5:1). That is how you can know if you’re going to heaven.

fiinally, you behave according to what you believe(Romans 6:16). When a person believes the gospel, when he believes he is a sinner and needs forgiveness through Christ, then he behaves in a manner consistent with that belief. In other words, there’s a change in him (2 Corinthians 5:17). When a person is born again (John 3:3), God lives in him (John 16:23). This means there is a change in the person, and the change results in a struggle against sins and a desire to please God. It doesn’t mean we always do it the right way, but it does mean that we want to please the Lord.

So, you can know if you’re going to heaven by trusting what Jesus has done on the cross. You can ask him to forgive your sins. You can trust in what he has done. This is eternal life

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2021 10:11 PM

Sounds better whenever the TeddyBug speaks his nonsense for himself. People don’t have to doubt me that way!

You can’t, I can’t, nobody can make stuff up the way Flat Earth TeddyBug says it‼️‼️‼️ He really believes this stuff ‼️‼️‼️😂😂😂😂😂

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2021 11:15 PM

There you have it readers. Just more mumbo jumble and incoherent babblings from littleDavid with no proof on Ted! Crickets are still chirping waiting on quoted proof??? LOL!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2021 08:44 AM

False teachers like the Flat Earth TeddyBug are a lot like Atheists who keep trying their hardest to prove evolution. These atheists think the invention of non-existent transitional forms magically proves evolution‼️‼️ Trouble is, transitional forms don’t exist.

Likewise, the Flat Earth TeddyBug, exactly like his atheist counterparts, thinks he has proven himself by covering up his falsehoods with lengthy posts full of more lies which consist mostly of incoherent gibberish, non-existent “proof” and spit ball attacks on other people.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2021 11:29 AM

Note dear readers once again tinyfaithdavid has to change the subject to talk about his part time belief in the troubled evolutionary doctrine and his 'religion' in it! You see readers, tinyfaithdavid is a part time 'evolutionist' because he believes in the hollywood like CGI pictures from nasa (home of the secret society of freemasons!) , also known as NASHole LIARS to those who know about their FAKED moon landings and so called modern day

'space stations'! You see tinyfaithdavid thinks like and goes along with the atheist NASHole LIARS that there is a 'solar system' that the earth moves in even though the Bible says the earth does NOT move at all - Isaiah 13:13 (fixed earth), 1 Chron 16:30 (earth stable, does not move), Psalms 33:8 (stood fast, does not move), Psalms 93:1 (earth does not move) and many more verses!

The evidence is overwhelming in the Bible in the above verses provided, that the earth never moves out of its location, says our ONE and ONLY Creator YHWH! So why is it that tinyfaithdavid is a 'believer' in NASHole LIARS as well as clearly being a part time believer in the troubled evolutionary taught doctrine of a 'non moving sun' in the so called 'solar system' of many spinning balls/spheres around that sun ??? The Bible is ALSO real clear the sun, moon and stars are the only thing that moves above us (Joshua 10:12).

'And >>>the sun stood still<<<, and >>>the moon stayed<<< (both celestal time pieces did not move at this time), until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So >>>the sun stood still in the midst of heaven<<<, and >>>hasted not to go down<<< about a whole day.'

Is it not crystal clear dear readers that its ONLY the sun, moon and stars that move above us and NOT the earth??? So tinyfaithdavid is lost in believing

his NASHole LIARS and their hollywood (ACTORnauts) made CGI pictures in a basement, obviously, right? So its actually tinyfaithdavid that agrees

with atheists who keep trying their hardest to prove evolution of 'planets' revolving around a so called non moving sun of which we proved from Scripture above is not true because its the sun that actually MOVES and NOT the earth! Its a Biblical fact!

Likewise, the Globe head tinyfaithdavid, exactly like his atheist counterparts, thinks he has proven himself by attempting to covering up his falsehoods outside Scripture with distractions and lengthy posts, full of more lies he believes in like his part time evolution, which consist mostly of incoherent gibberish, non-existent “proof” and spit ball attacks on other people here on the forum himself.

Page : 1 2 3