Author Thread: I believe that God has given dreams that I have finally interpreted
Admin

I believe that God has given dreams that I have finally interpreted
Posted : 25 Jan, 2022 09:41 AM

Last night while I was talking with God, a couple of dreams that I had before came to my mind. One I think I might have figured out already, but some of the other I didn’t understand. Here’s how the dream, or at least what I remember of it.

I was in this building in an empty room. I had three pillows and my eyes were fixed on the building outside of my window that I’ve never been to before, but my family was there. I walked into the hallway and a girl with guitar was walking towards me. I walked to her, but I went back and got the pillows from the room. I went back outside and we looked up at a clock. We stepped into an elevator and headed outside the building we were in and to the other building.

My interpretations, the pillows represent the Trinity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. The other building represented Heaven. The girl with the guitar may either be an angel or maybe my future wife. The guitar possibly representing music. Maybe my future wife will sing in church. Me forgetting the pillows may represent me losing my way for a bit, but going back to get the pillows represent me coming back to the Lord. The clock I think represents the time I’m going to spend with my future wife before I marry her, either that or my time on this earth. The elevator representing the ups and downs in my life and possibly my future marriage. And the two of us going out of the building represent us leaving this world and stepping into Heaven.

That’s all that I remember from the dream. I don’t know if I remember the whole thing correctly or not, but I believe the things seen in the dream represent these things. And believe that the Lord gave them to me to let me know that there’s nothing to worry about and that one day after awhile I’ll going home to be with Him and to be with rest of my family, sisters and brothers in Christ in Heaven.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2022 09:04 AM

THE QUIZ SAYS: Morgan, continue to write what you believe GOD Almighty reveals to you, as Dave does not believe the Holy Spirit reveals to believers,that which belongs to Yashua. END QUOTE

LITTEDAIVID REPLIES: Quiz, the silly stuff you claim comes to you from the “Holy Spirit” is complete utter nonsense. The REAL Holy Spirit doesn’t traffic in nonsense. In fact, the real Holy Spirit warns about such nonsense coming from false prophets. Ezekiel 13(Reproof of False Prophets)1”Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Tell those who prophesy >>>>out of their own imagination<<<<<: Hear the word of the LORD! 3This is what the Lord GOD says: Woe to the foolish prophets >>>>>who follow their own spirit<<<<<, yet have seen nothing.”

THE QUIZ SAYS: Dave also does not believe the Holy Spirit speaks with believers, nor does He reveal who Yashua is, or what He is like. Dave also does not believe that Holy Spirit speaks to believrs thru dream and visions, as Dave only believes what he reads on gotquestions. END QUOTE

LITTLEDAVID REPLIES: The Quiz has became like his friend, the false teacher TeddyBug. TeddyBug also can’t defend his false teachings so he just lies about people exposing him. Seems the Quiz has seen fit to follow suit. Contrary to what the Quiz claims, I have clearly shown how the Holy Spirit communicates to people today but only through his WRITTEN WORD not through false dreams or strange voices going off inside or outside someone’s head

THE QUIZ SAYS: Had dave been around with Joseph, or Daniel, he would not have believed the interpretaions they spoke, he would bave said, Tell me how GOD had showed you what.to say.END QUOTE

LITTLEDAVID REPLIES: Joseph, Daniel and all the other TRUE prophets of God proved their messages where of God because they produced detailed prophetic dreams or utterances that come true, fulfilling EVERY detail prophesied DIRECT from God.

False prophets, like the Quiz, on the other hand, speak out of their own imaginations as indicated above.

THE QUIZ SAYS: Dave would have done the same with every Old Covenant prophet. END QUOTE

LITTLEDAVID REPLIES: Once again, the Quiz cannot defend his false teachings so he resorts to attacking those exposing his false doctrines just like the false prophets of old did to true prophets

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 03:32 PM

I’m not really sure what Dave believes, I’m not really sure what you believe Quiznos, I only know what I believe. And I believe God is working on all of us.

Page : 1 2