Author Thread: I believe that God has given dreams that I have finally interpreted
Admin

I believe that God has given dreams that I have finally interpreted
Posted : 25 Jan, 2022 09:41 AM

Last night while I was talking with God, a couple of dreams that I had before came to my mind. One I think I might have figured out already, but some of the other I didn’t understand. Here’s how the dream, or at least what I remember of it.

I was in this building in an empty room. I had three pillows and my eyes were fixed on the building outside of my window that I’ve never been to before, but my family was there. I walked into the hallway and a girl with guitar was walking towards me. I walked to her, but I went back and got the pillows from the room. I went back outside and we looked up at a clock. We stepped into an elevator and headed outside the building we were in and to the other building.

My interpretations, the pillows represent the Trinity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. The other building represented Heaven. The girl with the guitar may either be an angel or maybe my future wife. The guitar possibly representing music. Maybe my future wife will sing in church. Me forgetting the pillows may represent me losing my way for a bit, but going back to get the pillows represent me coming back to the Lord. The clock I think represents the time I’m going to spend with my future wife before I marry her, either that or my time on this earth. The elevator representing the ups and downs in my life and possibly my future marriage. And the two of us going out of the building represent us leaving this world and stepping into Heaven.

That’s all that I remember from the dream. I don’t know if I remember the whole thing correctly or not, but I believe the things seen in the dream represent these things. And believe that the Lord gave them to me to let me know that there’s nothing to worry about and that one day after awhile I’ll going home to be with Him and to be with rest of my family, sisters and brothers in Christ in Heaven.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2022 07:14 AM

@morgan

Morgan, what are you trusting, dreams or the Word of GOD Almighty.

Dreams can be like building on sand, while the Word is like building on solid rock.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2022 09:10 AM

I never said I was trusting in dreams, I said I believe God has given me these dreams and I believe He has helped me to interpret them.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2022 06:48 AM

@morgan

Morgan i believe you posted this.

That’s all that I remember from the dream. I don’t know if I remember the whole thing correctly or not, but I believe the things seen in the dream represent these things. And believe that the Lord gave them to me to let me know that there’s nothing to worry about and that one day after awhile I’ll going home to be with Him and to be with rest of my family, sisters and brothers in Christ in Heaven.

Quiz:

We do not need dreams to understand about this life, or the next, we need to keep our minds in the book, fixed on what is above.

We need the Holy Spirit revealing to us what has been written about Who He is, what He is like, and what He says about us.

Seek first the 'KINGSHIP' of GOD Almighty, ask for wisdom and understanding into the Scriptures.

Now about dreams, i have had many, some i see myself with others, we are studying the Scriptures.

I remember reading Psalm 27, and speaking about Messiah, then i woke up.

About 2 months ago, i was at a hotel in Connecticut,early Friday morning.

I woke up and remembered saying that 'I do not want the things of this world, i want that which belongs to Messiah.

In the dreams i talk with people, i know their names, i smell the air, i see the colors of the peoples clothes,i feel pain, and other emotions.

The dreams are so vivid, as though i happen to be right there,actively participating

I have been attacked physically,and people have tried to kill me in dreams.

The one thing i remember when i wake from dreaming that stands out is, i either share the Gospel with people, or read and teach the Word of GOD Almighty.

These dreams happen about 10 or more times a year.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2022 09:29 AM

Morgan, you need to explain how “God revealed” your dream to you.

Quiz, you have yet to explain how the Holy Spirit tells you stuff outside of the things HE has already revealed to us in His WRITTEN WORD

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2022 11:32 AM

@dave

Dave, you are a troll, and i do not NEED to explain anything.

Dave you act as though you are the forum Nazi, patrolling this site, deciding what you believe is of GOD Almighty according to what you believe, instead of what is written in the Scriptures.

Now stick with the topic or stop trolling me and others.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2022 01:11 PM

Once again the Quiz can’t defend his false beliefs so he angrily goes on the attack calling names and such because that’s all he has to offer.

That’s pretty much stock and trade of someone who is not confident enough to discuss his own beliefs.

Quiz, you probably don’t remember what you wrote in your post but my post merely asked you to defend the false assumptions that you stated on THIS forum on THIS thread from your preceding post—so if I’m off topic then you must be off topic.

At least you’re consistently in the habit of posting self-refuting comments and this last tirade of yours is no exception

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2022 01:26 PM

I have asked God for understanding and He has given me understanding. As far as dreams go, I believe that God does give us dreams and He gives us the knowledge to interpret some of those dreams. I don’t believe every dream is from the Lord, but the ones that are from Him I believe you would know. I’m not really sure how to explain it. But God’s ways are hard to explain.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2022 05:17 PM

@dave

Dave, i was have a conversation with Morgan, until you decided to follow me,as is your M.O.

Then you want to distract from the topic in order to take over the topic another M.O. of yours.

I believe you are jealous of those the Holy Spirit reveals what has been written in the Scriptures, as He does not reveal anything to you from the Scriptures you attempt to read.

Start a topic with Scripture you have been reading and studying, ask for wisdom and understanding, then maybe the Holy Spirit will reveal to you,what that Scripture says. Then you can post something you did not copy and paste from gotquestions, or any other website.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2022 07:24 PM

Quiz, this might come to you like a revelation from heaven but maybe you didn’t realize this is a discussion forum open to everyone.

Seems to me I’ve responded to Morgan’s posts over the last several months without you being there. But maybe you’re just the nervous type always looking behind to see who’s following. Or maybe you’re just confusing me for your conscience.

You still haven’t been able to explain how the Holy Spirit tells you stuff so I’m not surprised about your inability to say how my comments distract from the topic here.

Another thing, I checked Morgan’s thread title and WAHLA it wasn’t addressed to you. Maybe you think this forum is all about you.

Quiz, you don’t need my permission to carry on a conversation with Morgan—just try not to let my questions and your inability to answer distract you.

Quiz, I’m not jealous of people who think they’re on the same level as the inspired writers of Holy Scripture. The difference between you and them—the writers of scripture really did have the Holy Spirit revealing God’s word to them but you obviously don’t. I guess the written word isn’t good enough for you.

But there will always be people having grandiose obsessions about themselves as if they were prophets or apostles—just like certain people think they’re Napoleon. I’m not jealous of them l just feel sorry for them.

Sounds like you’re jealous because I quote from got questions instead of you.

Sad, very sad

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 02:15 PM

@morgan

Morgan, continue to write what you believe GOD Almighty reveals to you, as Dave does not believe the Holy Spirit reveals to believers,that which belongs to Yashua.

Dave also does not believe the Holy Spirit speaks with believers, nor does He reveal who Yashua is, or what He is like. Dave also does not believe that Holy Spirit speaks to believrs thru dream and visions, as Dave only believes what he reads on gotquestions.

Had dave been around with Joseph, or Daniel, he would not have believed the interpretaions they spoke, he would bave said, Tell me how GOD had showed you what.to say.

Dave would have done the same with every Old Covenant prophet.

Page : 1 2