Author Thread: Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Admin

Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 18 Feb, 2022 08:58 PM

If all you care about is that then you’re not worth being with. I’ll just go ahead say it, just because I’m overweight doesn’t mean I don’t care for myself and it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take care of you. I’ve been taking care of others almost my entire life, so don’t start your judgment on me. You have no idea what I do on a day to day basis (which right now I can’t do much because of this place on my side). And you know what, I don’t even give myself credit for any of the things I do and the people I try to help, because I know what I do doesn’t amount to a hill of beans. It’s what Jesus helps me to do. He gets the credit, not me. And you know what else, one day this big fat body is going to die and this soul is going to receive a brand new perfect body. And don’t say anything about my health. It doesn’t matter if I’m healthy or if I’m not healthy, health has nothing to do whether someone dies or not. The Lord has appointed times for earth and every one of us and we’ll only go when it comes that time, not before, not after. I said all I had to say.

alonsovizcarra^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2022 03:13 PM

Good topic

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2022 07:11 AM

I'm not here to judge you. However, "YOU" wrote that the reason Christian women won't date you is because you're fat. Why don't you do something about it? Whether we're a Christian or not we never like other people to "point" out our deficiencies because we tend to be sensitive about them or easily offended or hurt when other people "call us out." It is a human reaction. Sometimes we need to just listen to what other people say about us and see if what they're saying makes any sense. Also, remember that everyone has his or her preference. So bare that in mind.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2022 11:38 PM

An easy solution might be trying to date fat christian women.

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 05:49 AM

Yes, you're so right. That may be an easy solution for him to date women who understands what he is going through. However, if he is looking for a woman who is not fat to date, that might be a problem.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 01:28 PM

My father is probably the fattest person I have ever met. When he married my mother she was thinner than a super-model.

He got her by compensating for his weight by being funny, smart, hard working and using his personality and friendliness to be well liked.

I have been rejected over and over again myself for my weight, but the men usually end up marrying someone who gains weight quite soon after marriage anyways. It is not something that bothers me much. I would prefer dating a man my own size, or even bigger.

joesomebody6^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2022 08:17 AM

If someone doesn’t like you for the way you look they’re not worth your time, plain and simple. Find someone that likes you for who you are and not want you look like.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 08:43 PM

NOTSETTLINGYET in her profile above, she lists a great short video I watched it and it makes a lot of sense - kind of a fun way to learn about Adam and Eve. i hope she doesnt mind if i post it here. watch it, its a good video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBakJ2mlK08

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 02:32 AM

I like your attitude, NotSettlingYet..!

Yes, I have noticed it too... men often say (at least in their on-line comments) that they dislike fat girls.. but all the same, I see many men who in reality are married to heavy-set (or large) women.

I've always been more on the slender side myself, and tried to live a healthy life style.. as years proceed, I notice that weight is cumulating on me as well.. not so easy to keep it in check any more. All the years I was relatively thin, never helped me to find anyone.. so maybe now that I'm more 'chubby', I'll finally meet someone, equally imperfect, who is ready to accept me with my flaws.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 05:41 AM

Haha. I have in fact a few male friends from back in the days who were really talking badly about fat girls and would only date really fit women themselves....they are now both married to chubby women who also gained more weight after having kids. This seems to be a trend.

Also why should anyones "value" be based on their weight. I am a bit on the other side. I am not attracted to very skinny or slim and fit guys. I am also not attracted to men who can flex their muscle at all. I prefer someone who will eat the cake I put in front of him.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2022 12:08 PM

Well that sounds like a plan

I'm looking forward to preparing some healthy organic stew for my man.. and a fruit smoothie for dessert.

I tend to like a slender / lean / skinny body type in a guy, not a body builder or overly muscular... but it's just an aesthetical preference. No one can change the genes they were born with... we can all seek to live as healthy as possible, no matter what our body type.

Not expecting to climb Mt. Everest, but I hope the man I marry will have enough energy to get off the couch...!

Those with a super trained body more often than not turn out to be rather self-centred and narcissistic... sadly...

Page : 1 2