Author Thread: Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Admin

Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 18 Feb, 2022 08:58 PM

If all you care about is that then you’re not worth being with. I’ll just go ahead say it, just because I’m overweight doesn’t mean I don’t care for myself and it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t take care of you. I’ve been taking care of others almost my entire life, so don’t start your judgment on me. You have no idea what I do on a day to day basis (which right now I can’t do much because of this place on my side). And you know what, I don’t even give myself credit for any of the things I do and the people I try to help, because I know what I do doesn’t amount to a hill of beans. It’s what Jesus helps me to do. He gets the credit, not me. And you know what else, one day this big fat body is going to die and this soul is going to receive a brand new perfect body. And don’t say anything about my health. It doesn’t matter if I’m healthy or if I’m not healthy, health has nothing to do whether someone dies or not. The Lord has appointed times for earth and every one of us and we’ll only go when it comes that time, not before, not after. I said all I had to say.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2022 05:08 PM

There’s ALL KINDS and types of rejections going on.

Everyone has their own reasons for rejecting a possible dating partner.

I’m not trying to be ungraciously blunt here but I’m willing to entertain the possibility that you have your own list of reasons for not dating certain people.

On that note, I would encourage you to resist concerning yourself with any kind of rejection.

I get rejected all the time.

My latest rejection came from a woman who didn’t like my view on the “baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues, (she subscribed to the charismania version), which I reject. But worse yet, she wasn’t interested in discussing the topic.

I wasn’t hurt, I actually felt rescued.

I also know a woman who complained to a man who rejected her because he wasn’t physically attracted to her. She was enraged and said that excuse was a devilish reason to reject her‼️ Trouble is, she was overheard saying she would never marry a short man. When she was reminded of her comment, she had nothing more to say about being rejected.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 12:25 AM

To the op I don’t think it’s unreasonable for someone to want to date someone who is a healthy weight. If your seeking a husband you want to enjoy every aspect of married life. Men who are overweight tend to have multiple health issues including low testosterone…

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2022 11:06 AM

That is true, Jayzee... healthy life style is important.

Then there is also very opposite reports - i have read articles and accounts about 'large men' and how wonderful they are in a relationship.. supposedly a lot of stamina... not trying to be gross here, but you get the idea... there are generalizations of all kinds.

Estar59

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2022 01:28 AM

Don't look down on ur self please

Page : 1 2