Author Thread: Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 07:16 PM

Hey, l have a question I'd like to get your opinion on... I was reading in the bible and considering the topic of 'fornication'. And the question popped into my head, "Would a passionate kiss be fornication?" and then all the potential circumstances started making me wonder about the idea that if 'one type of passionate kiss is wrong, what of all the other scenarios? any thoughts you'd care to share?🙂

Bar17235^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2022 03:37 PM

if a passionate kiss does not lead to fornication then there is nothing wrong with that. in some ways on a lighter scale you could say the same about any physical contact, i.e. holding hands. it all boils down to self discipline and adhering to the word of God

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 06:03 AM

How many men think about sex during a passionate kiss?

Beltheshazzar01^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 07:19 AM

It may not be outright fornication, but you're better off not doing something that can evoke desires you can't fulfill.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 08:44 AM

If a man does not think about sex during a passionate kiss.... I have no idea what he's thinking about.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2022 02:19 PM

'It may not be outright fornication, but you're better off not doing something that can evoke desires you can't fulfill..'

Exactly..!

PastorJon

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2023 02:58 PM

Matthew 5:28

But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

The Bible is pretty clear on this matter, but I have found that more often than not the question is never the question, the person is looking for something other than what they have asked. So, why do you ask?

Page : 1 2