Author Thread: How should women respond to creeps?
Kay4444^

View Profile
History
How should women respond to creeps?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2022 08:22 PM

I attached a screenshot of something abusive a creep messaged me.

Kay4444^

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2022 08:36 PM

I uploaded the screenshot to my profile, but CDFF took it down.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2022 09:10 AM

Kay444, I'm not sure what the "creeps" do, and might not want to know the details.

But you can report anyone violating Christian Dating for Free's terms to the website's administrators.

Spammers who contact me have their accounts deleted before I even see their message.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2022 09:13 AM

The fact that they took that down indicates it was inappropriate. If you'd reported the original message, that person's account would probably have been deleted.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, spammers who contact me usually have their accounted deleted by administrators before I even open my account to see their message. I'm guessing they spam others who contact administrators, or administrators have other ways of checking on them.

Kay4444^

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2022 11:45 AM

Thank you.

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 10:10 AM

How should women respond to creeps? ---> They should tell them why they think that their posting is inappropiate and pray for the creep person.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 09:12 AM

That’s right. If a “creep” replies to you on this site just share the gospel with them—don’t share any personal information.

The gospel basically consists of a call to genuine sorrowful repentance for our live long rebellion (sins) against our Maker who >>owns us<< because he >>made us<<.

He has a right to call us to repentance.

If we refuse to obey HIS command to repent we will suffer the eternal torments of eternal hell to satisfy God’s eternal wrath.

Ungodly creeps fear the true gospel and will usually run