Author Thread: Ladies, how do you know you are not match if you haven't talk to a peraon? (Just aking, let me see your thoughts)
starksiron

View Profile
History
Ladies, how do you know you are not match if you haven't talk to a peraon? (Just aking, let me see your thoughts)
Posted : 15 Jan, 2023 03:05 PM

Let me see your thoughts

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Ladies, how do you know you are not match if you haven't talk to a peraon? (Just aking, let me see your thoughts)
Posted : 15 Jan, 2023 03:38 PM

I usually know by chatting online.

Some women go by your profile and photos.

Which I don't.

starksiron

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2023 08:34 PM

That's what i noticed here at CDFF they based their match thru photo

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2023 05:12 AM

Men are the ones who really want to see a photo Online of the woman. In my opinion

They rarely read profiles especially on any Free dating sites.

I've met my( in person )dates on another Christian PAID only site.

There are so many sites , people are on multiple sites.

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2023 12:46 PM

Men shop woman first by appearance and then by character. Woman shop men first by status and then by character.

All men on free sites are low status and most woman on free sites are low appearance... curb your enthusiasm people.

Though I have seen some exceptions to these rules of thumb to be sure..... my little theory is if a man's profile does not signal medium to high status woman will generally refrain from contacting him... unless he is safely far away in another country and they want a sap to practice their English on.... Apparently my profile screams sap

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2023 02:24 PM

Men are very visual oftentimes many just look ste the photos that are on profile over and over without reading anything.

They don't travel to meet In Person.

Especially older men over 50. On free sites.

starksiron

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2023 03:32 PM

Women too but not all

meyouandjesus^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 03:57 AM

Hi.

I think everyone (man or woman) can gauge somewhat if others are a good match or not without talking to them, i.e. just going by profiles alone. It's by no means 100% accurate but it is somewhat. Surely, you yourself have looked at some profiles and have decided not to contact them (and if you do contact every profile you can, then that might be your problem right there - a blanket coverage of anything that moves is insincere, in my opinion.) Everyone has a standard of the kind of relationship they desire and/or an attraction to a kind/type of person, be it looks, personality or temperament, and in this instance, we have the further added complication of religion, faith and spirituality (no easy task!) and again, all these can be gauged to some degree from profiles alone - what is written, how it is written, etc.

It's not judgement but discernment. It saves time... and energy, and by this I mean, I think it is very unnatural and somewhat improper to continually consider every member of the opposite sex as a romantic potential! I don't think it should be that way, and so some sort of a natural 'screening process' should be in place. There is nothing wrong with being selective in regards to this.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 08:04 PM

Excuse me for butting in, but what an excellent reply. Very objective and comprehensive‼️

starksiron

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2023 04:26 PM

It maybe your first screening by looking what is written in the profile but it is very important to talk to a person.

Discernment comes not by just looking at the profile, know a person by the words that comes out from his/her mouth. Remember "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" - matt 12:34

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2023 04:49 PM

Exactly 💯

Profiles can be false.

Page : 1 2