Author Thread: Christian Apologist - Lynchburg, VA
MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Christian Apologist - Lynchburg, VA
Posted : 17 Feb, 2023 11:50 AM

Hi friend,

My name is Sam. In 2018, I earned a Master of Divinity in Christian Apologetics at Rawlings School of Divinity, Liberty University. An apologist is one who uses multidisciplinary academic tools in a logical approach to DEFEND the Christian faith, answer hard biblical, philosophical, and existential questions. I am currently finishing a PhD in Public/Foreign Policy at Liberty. Since I rarely have time to socialize in my environment, I came to CDFF in the hope of finding The One - hopefully.

Anyways, while here, I would like to entertain any HARD questions you may have. It doesn't matter what - I will provide you with an objective research-based godly response. No topic is off-limits for me. Only serious-minded believers that are honestly seeking solutions are wlecome. This is not an advertisement for personal services but my way of contributing to the enhancement of the quality of the CDFF platform while I am still registered here. I have seen some posts suggesting that this site is "low grade" just because it is "free" for everyone. I dissent with such views.

So, you're ON - shoot your best question. If it's too personal, inbox me and we could discuss on live chat.

Debates are welcome too.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2023 01:56 PM

Sam, we need more Christian Apologists who are willing to refute all the nonsense people believe these days. My hats off to ya‼️

Which of the following 5 kinds of apologetics do you like best? Classical, Evidential, Presuppositional, Reformed Epistemology or Cumulative Case and why?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2023 02:10 PM

Sam, I realize there are many more types and systems of apologetics. It’s seems that some apologists can’t agree on a list of systems. So don’t feel limited in your response

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2023 06:21 AM

Hmmmmmmm, Sam? do you still need more time⁉️ Take all the time you need

Bibi777

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2024 08:15 PM

Looks like Sam 'has left the building' ;) ...maybe send him a personal email to get his response here (?).

Bibi777

View Profile
History

Looks like Sam 'has left the building' ;) ...maybe send him a personal email to get his response here (?).

Bibi777

View Profile
History