Author Thread: Humor
Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 08:53 PM

A Catholic girl and a Jewish boy were very much in love, but it appeared the match wouldn't make it because of their religious difference. The girl was very unhappy, and weepingly discussed her plight with her father.

"Why don't you sell him on Catholicism," suggested the dad. "Tell him all the wonderful things about our religion. Perhaps he'll change his mind."

Weeks later, the girl had what she presumed would be her last date with the Jewish boy. When she came home, her dad was sitting up waiting for her. The girl, sobbing, tried to go to her room without even speaking to her dad.

He stopped her, 'Just a minute, dear. What happened? Couldn't you sell him on Catholicism?"

Oh, you and your stupid suggestions," she snapped between sobs, I oversold him. Now he wants to become a Catholic priest."

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 04:05 PM

A Jewish Rabbi and a Catholic Priest met at the town's annual picnic. As old friends they continued their usual banter ."This baked ham is really delicious," teased the priest. "Tell me Rabbi, when are you going to break down and try it?"

The Rabbi looked at the priest with a big grin and said, "At your wedding, Father, at your wedding"

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 04:09 PM

As the children were going through a lunch line, the teacher hat put up a sign on the apples,' Take only one, God is watching"

At the end of the line were the chocolate chip cookies. A child had writen a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 29 Oct, 2009 12:20 PM

:applause: :yay: :laugh: :ROFL:

Thx for the good humor, "Happy"!

Janet

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 08:05 PM

A man went into the store for a saw to cut down trees. The salesman said, "I have one that will cut down 18 trees in a day."

Th man took it but brought it back the next day and complained it would only cut down two trees.

The salesman took it and started it up to see the trouble.

The man said with a start,"What is that noise?"

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 06:32 PM

The man came home from a party with a wine glass in his back pocket. As he entered the door he sat on the glass and cut himself.

After puting on bandaids, he went up to bed.

In the morning his wife said, "You came home drunk last night."

He asked how she knew.

She said, "There are bandaids on the mirror downstairs!"

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 3 Nov, 2009 04:58 AM

Adam to Eve: "Hey...I wear the plants in the family!"

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 3 Nov, 2009 04:46 PM

A turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding to perfect a better turkey. His family favored the leg portion for dinner, and there were never enough to go around.

After many frustrating attempts, the farmer told his friends at the general store, "Well, I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has six legs."

When his friends asked how it tasted, the farmer replied, "I don't know. I never could catch the darn thing!"

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 4 Nov, 2009 06:39 AM

A Jew and a Christian

A Jew and a Christian were arguing about the ways of their religion.

The Jewish man said, "You people have been taking things from us for thousands of years; The Ten Commandments, for instance."

The Christian replied, "Well, it's true that we took the Ten Commandments from you, but you can't actually say that we've kept them!"

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 4 Nov, 2009 04:56 PM

The man called the Baptist church to ask about having the preacher say a blessing at the dog's funeral.

The preacher said with unbelief the man should call the other churches.

The man asked if a donation of $5,000 was a nornal amount to pay.

The preacher said, "Why didn't you say the dog was Baptist!"

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 5 Nov, 2009 06:50 PM

Went to the Doctor today and he gave me some pills with instuctions that I should take one a day for the rest of my life.

He only gave me seven!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7