Author Thread: Humor
Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 08:53 PM

A Catholic girl and a Jewish boy were very much in love, but it appeared the match wouldn't make it because of their religious difference. The girl was very unhappy, and weepingly discussed her plight with her father.

"Why don't you sell him on Catholicism," suggested the dad. "Tell him all the wonderful things about our religion. Perhaps he'll change his mind."

Weeks later, the girl had what she presumed would be her last date with the Jewish boy. When she came home, her dad was sitting up waiting for her. The girl, sobbing, tried to go to her room without even speaking to her dad.

He stopped her, 'Just a minute, dear. What happened? Couldn't you sell him on Catholicism?"

Oh, you and your stupid suggestions," she snapped between sobs, I oversold him. Now he wants to become a Catholic priest."

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 6 Nov, 2009 07:14 PM

Why men need help

The doctor said to the husband that his wife needed a hug everyday.

The man replied that he wasn't able to bring her in everyday!!!

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 7 Nov, 2009 06:24 PM

Two fourteen year olds went to the court house and asked for a marriage license. They were turned away and told they were too young.

The kids very boldly then asked if they could get a learner's permit!

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 8 Nov, 2009 06:22 PM

The politician who was known for never giving a straight answer was asked what was his favorite color.

His answer PLAID

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 9 Nov, 2009 03:15 PM

Several women went out to lunch to celebrate the birthday of their oldest friend. When the waitress came to take their order, one of the women said to her, "This is a vry special occasion. It's Ellie's ninety-second birthday."

The waitress made several instant enemies and one fast friend when she asked, "Which one of you is Ellie?"

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 10 Nov, 2009 04:17 PM

The sign in a gambling hall read, IF YOU HAVE A GAMBLING PROBLEM AND NEED HELP, CALL 1-800-GAMBLER

So I called the number and said, "I have a ace and six, what should I do?"

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 11 Nov, 2009 04:01 PM

Who was the most flagrant lawbreaker in the Bible?

Moses, because he broke all 10 commandments at once.

Where is the first mention of insurance in the Bible?

When Adam and Eve needed more coverage.

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 11 Nov, 2009 04:17 PM

Janet

Isn't it strange that you and I are the only ones who know any jokes? You are a fun person!

The teacher who was giving a pep rally talk and made the comment," Where would we be if no one had ever been inquisitive?"

A voice from the back of the room replied, "In the Garden of Eden!"

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 12 Nov, 2009 09:39 AM

Heard about the Scotsman who started playing golf again after 12 years?

He found his ball.

I figured out my golfing problem. I'm standing too close to the ball after I hit it!

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 12 Nov, 2009 07:40 PM

Did you hear about the death of the skeptic?

He died asking questions...

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 12 Nov, 2009 08:31 PM

There was a sergeant who decided to mentally prepare one of his soldier for battle. The conversation went something like this:

Sergeant: "Alright private suppose you've got 3 enemy soldiers coming towards you. What do you do?" The private replied: "I will shoot them with my rifle"

Sergeant: "Okay, suppose you have 50 enemy soldiers coming at you. What would you do then?" The private replied: "I will shoot them with my rifle."

Sergeant goes on: "Well, suppose you had 100 enemy soldiers coming to attack. What would you do then?" Private: "I will shoot them all with my rifle." The sergeant then looking astonished after hearing the private's calm responses decided to finally ask: "Soldier, just where exactly are you getting all of your ammunition from?" The private calmly replied: "The same place you were getting all those enemy soldiers."

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7