Author Thread: Humor
Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 08:53 PM

A Catholic girl and a Jewish boy were very much in love, but it appeared the match wouldn't make it because of their religious difference. The girl was very unhappy, and weepingly discussed her plight with her father.

"Why don't you sell him on Catholicism," suggested the dad. "Tell him all the wonderful things about our religion. Perhaps he'll change his mind."

Weeks later, the girl had what she presumed would be her last date with the Jewish boy. When she came home, her dad was sitting up waiting for her. The girl, sobbing, tried to go to her room without even speaking to her dad.

He stopped her, 'Just a minute, dear. What happened? Couldn't you sell him on Catholicism?"

Oh, you and your stupid suggestions," she snapped between sobs, I oversold him. Now he wants to become a Catholic priest."

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 13 Oct, 2009 09:13 PM

Ba Dum Bump

:ROFL: :applause:

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 04:31 AM

Adam and Eve had the perfect marriage.

He didn't have to hear about all the men she could have married and she didn't have to hear bout how well his mother cooked!

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 06:57 AM

:excited: OH MY!! :laugh: Keep 'em comin' . . . :rocknroll: :applause:

Janet

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 08:03 AM

The four widows were attending the funeral of a friend who was cremating her third husband.

One widow said,"Look at her, we are without a husband and she has husbands to burn!"

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 09:54 PM

OHHhhhhhh....I asked for it....too funny! :party: Thx Happy, you're really good!

Janet

Happy2222

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 05:03 AM

Two hippies are walkig and saw a Nun with a broken arm. They asked how she broke it and she said she fell in the bathtub.

After leaving one hippie said to the other, What is a bathtub. The other hippie said, Heck, I don't know, I'm not Catholic

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 02:35 PM

At Sunday School they were learning how God created everything, including human beings. Johnny was especially intent when the teacher told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.

Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he were ill, and said, "Johnny, what is the matter?" Johnny responded, "I have pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 02:38 PM

dear happy and linnie, lol good ones..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 03:46 PM

One Sunday, at church, during the children's sermon a Pastor asked "What do you have to do to go to heaven?"

Immediately one kid answers "Die."

View Profile
History
Humor
Posted : 15 Oct, 2009 05:21 PM

dear jumps, hehe kids are so cute..

ole cattle

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7