Author Thread: If he is interested he will....
NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
If he is interested he will....
Posted : 20 Mar, 2023 01:44 PM

For all of the women in here posting questions conserning "is he intestrested?" and then tell their story of being flirty or messaging with a man for a while and then him turning quiet or absent.

I can tell you for certain. If he is interested in you, he will not leave you on read. If he is interested it won't be days or weeks until he opens your message. If he is interested he will reply your calls. Please don't waste your time and focus on a man who has already left you behind.

Good luck to all of you in dating. Remember to never double text, but be interesting in chat and ask him questions about himself when replying to his messages so that he has a "bait" to grab onto if he isn't 200% creative at all times.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2023 05:36 PM

You are right. Personally, i was watching a movie 4 or 5 times a week with a neighbor. a friend, so i thought. Then the same night as the super bowl, i got sick with covid. 4 days later, the friend came down with it. surprisingly to me, the phone calls stopped. He would not answer my calls and went from calling me 2 or 3 times a day to nothing. At first I called once a day to see if he was getting better. no response. It took awhile to soak into my dense brain that he is simply no longer interested. He believes he caught covid from me. This is a good excuse to end our movie time. this was not a boyfriend, just a friend, but there is a time when one must move on from that also. Thank you for your good post !

starksiron

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2023 05:30 AM

Some profile of women mentioned " message me if interested or Ask to know more about" but when you message it will not reply or it will reply with uninteresting message or they don't feel about you...It's not about "feeling"...to know the person it's a constant communication...friendship or feeling to a person can be developed. Just a feedback.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2023 05:54 PM

it's really sad that today the difference between knowing someone likes you or not is if they actually respond to your message. If that's true I must really confuse a lot of people because i'm actually reply to almost anyone and never left anyone on read without an explanation...

people just can't socialize anymore. 😅

AbbyCK

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2023 01:13 PM

Sad, people cant socialize anymore