Author Thread: Following the truth?
2mountain

View Profile
History
Following the truth?
Posted : 6 May, 2023 10:08 PM

I came to this forum expecting to find people discussing things that actually matter to us humans in this God given world. Instead I found myself not being able to take two steps without stubbing my toe on people shouting loudly about their own brand of creationism doctrine. Arguing loudly with a man who can't even defend himself anymore because he's (Darwin) been dead for over a century!

What on God's earth does that matter right now? Behold, Rachel weeping for her children, who were never born alive. Consider the companies profiteering from the extinction of mankind, from experimental 'treatments' to abortion, to spraying the skies to darken the sunlight and save us from a one degree temperature rise. Who profiteer from human slavery in Africa, in China, making solar panels and lithium batteries and cotton T shirts on which to print snappy slogans.

Nope, not a word here about the issues that we're really facing, backed up by 'scientists' whose only income stems from propping up bad ideas for certain corrupt 'philosophers' to make more money from. Just some people shouting about Darwin, because they can't shout at him anymore.

Speaking of something worth talking about, Dr John Campbell was censored last week by you tube for interviewing Andrew Bridgen MP. I think that needs to be talked about. Especially since some certain 'captured' forums don't think we should have the ability TO talk about it.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Following the truth?
Posted : 8 May, 2023 09:15 AM

2 mountain nonsense

2mount let me help

First, perhaps the best way to assist is to encourage you by pointing out the few good things you’ve posted and point out flaws in your thinking for you to review. Remember, bad thinking leads to false conclusions!! Hopefully you’ll recover and make some adjustments.

Ok, let’s get started.

2 mountain says, quote: “I came to this forum expecting to find people discussing things that actually matter to us humans in this God given world.” End quote

L’Dave response: The truth is, you came to the forum hoping to find others who share similar opinions. Instead, you found people who think differently than you. But let me offer something that might help—Learn to accept the fact other people think differently than you.

2 mountain says: “Instead I found myself not being able to take two steps without stubbing my toe on people shouting loudly about their own brand of creationism doctrine.” End quote

L’Dave responds: at this point you’ve exalted yourself above other people. You despise them because they dare to think outside your limited understanding.

From your foggy perspective, you seem to see yourself standing over people. To you they are groveling at foot level wallowing on the floor for you to kick around and “stub your toe on”. Curiously how you hear people “shouting loudly” in written dialogue. This type of language is perhaps indicative of a bigoted dogmatist who would rather censor opposing views than discuss them. Where did you get the idea of people, “... shouting loudly about their own brand of creationism doctrine.”⁉️Are not aware of Genesis chapters 1&2⁉️⁉️

2 mountain says, “Arguing loudly with a man who can't even defend himself anymore because he's (Darwin) been dead for over a century!” End quote

L’Dave responds: Another absurd argument.

2 mountain, looks like you rushed to judgment and published another clip before you thought it through.

Let me help. Here’s a sample of the outside world you need to understand. Did you know the ideas of a dead man take on a life of their own? Do you know a man’s ideas often out live the man?

Wanna guess how philosophy professors instruct students at classes in universities and colleges? Sorry you missed all of that but college students are taught to test, discuss, refute and criticize dead men’s ideas‼️‼️

2 mountain says: “What on God's earth does that matter right now? Behold, Rachel weeping for her children, who were never born alive”. End quote

L’Dave responds: You talk about “God’s earth” but you reject God’s eyewitness Genesis 1 account of creation in favor of some kookery ridicules “plasma” cosmology

Oh, and then you misapply the passage about Rachel’s children. Where do you find Rachel’s children “never born alive” in that context? Here’s a helpful hint: when citing a particular context, always take steps to insure the context supports whatever point your trying to make.

2 mountain says: “Consider the companies profiteering from the extinction of mankind, from experimental 'treatments' to abortion, to spraying the skies to darken the sunlight and save us from a one degree temperature rise. Who profiteer from human slavery in Africa, in China...” end quote

L’Dave responds: up to now your post has been nothing but twisted twaddle tosh but here you seem have made, at least an attempt of making sense—-that’s assuming you understand the issues raised.

2 mountain says: “...solar panels and lithium batteries and cotton T shirts on which to print snappy slogans.”

L’Dave responds: more of what has become your trademark circuitous drivel

2 mountain says: “Nope, not a word here about the issues that we're really facing, backed up by 'scientists' whose only income stems from propping up bad ideas for certain corrupt 'philosophers' to make more money from”. End quote

L’Dave responds: incomplete argument and naive rambling.

2 mountain says: “Just some people shouting about Darwin, because they can't shout at him anymore.” End quote

L’Dave responds: another incoherent self-contradictory statement

2 mountain says: “Speaking of something worth talking about, Dr John Campbell was censored last week by you tube for interviewing Andrew Bridgen MP. I think that needs to be talked about. Especially since some certain 'captured' forums don't think we should have the ability TO talk about it. Shut up” end quote

L’Dave response: Seems there’s quite a lot that gets passed you. BTW, censorship has been discussed on these forums

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Following the truth?
Posted : 8 May, 2023 10:41 AM

In answer to your question.

No, you’re clearly NOT “following the truth” especially in regards to the origin of the universe.

You reject God’s ONLY eyewitness account of the origin of creation in the six day 24 hour Genesis 1&2 narrative and you arrogantly substitute your own folly.