Author Thread: Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Guys never show interest in me, what could be the reason
Posted : 18 May, 2023 10:16 PM

Lately, I've been pondering why no guys ever approach or like me. So far, I was talking to someone online and we met but he ended up ghosting me afterward. Also, I had a man approach me for a hookup which I do not do.

I am looking for a boyfriend and I see all types of women with boyfriends. I never get approached by any men nor do I even attract guy friends. Even a nice guy I could talk to would be good. I'm beginning to think I am unattractive or something like below a 5. I dress nicely at home and at work and wear minimal makeup (eyeliner, mascara, a little concealer, and lip color).

In high school I even had a few guy friends or people interested in me but now nothing.

I believe most people would describe me as friendly, easy to talk to, can be funny, smart, etc. and have lots of interests. Usually, guys will most likely completely ignore me or I will try to talk to them but they end up walking away after making a few comments.

It's just so strange because I wish I can have someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 04:06 AM

You will attract many men. But some times our own standards or decisions and choices restrict us. I live where there are few people. When I lived where there were many people, I was not pro-active. There is no perfection. Pick which wrong person to go with. There is no wrong in staying unmarried and celibate. Life is short. Our window of opportunity soon ends. What do you really want to accomplish?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 04:56 AM

people in our generation are far to antisocial and lack the skills needed to keep a real relationship.

Finding a man with the confidence to approach you is going to be super rare, finding someone you want to keep around is well good luck. Our generation is really far to self centered and selfish to handle a relationship responsibly. Toss being more talkative, extroverted and christian into the mix and most folks would be scared off.

Just wondering??? do you put yourself out there in person too? or just dating sites?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 05:00 AM

to add to what I said, you seem like a rather nice person. i'm sure if you keep looking you will find someone. in the meantime maybe try asking the folks you spoke to that lost interest what made them lose interest ? maybe that might lead to so

insight as to why folks aren't interested???

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 08:35 AM

HazelEyesSparkle, what does your mom say ?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 08:40 AM

Good point, it's never a bad idea to ask your parents for advice

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2023 06:40 AM

I am strongly suspecting HES is a staff poster.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2023 07:43 AM

staff poster??? like they work for CDFF? idk most of the things she posts about are common problems for people our age🤷‍♂️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2023 10:16 AM

She seems to poster about her coworker often.

And members here give her advice.

Just ask the Man what your asking here !

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2023 01:19 PM

"Just ask the Man what your asking here !"

best advice ever here, most us guys don't mind when someone is direct, saves a lot of confusion.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2023 05:26 PM

I'm usually direct CDFF.

:⁠-⁠)

Page : 1 2 3 4