Author Thread
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 27 Apr, 2024 12:33 PM

@Dating Guru: yes you're right, I think there are great men but they are just hidden or I work with them! Haha some of the nicest men I have met but usually there is some issue like work or I cannot get to know them beyond that.

@Moonlight yes, you are right, I should expand my options beyond just one site, maybe I will try that

@WalknTalk true, I have a lot of favorites but you are right I should expand my options

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 09:14 PM

@Handyman: I have tried every man under the sun, not just the "10's" you are referring to. The problem is not with me, it's with them. They all have a massive character flaw that I'm glad I've dodged them each and every time! Again, very weird to label people you don't know claiming I'm argumentative, not easy-going, etc. I am very easy-going, friendly, and get along with everybody. And I am not a feminist that won't do things in the house, in fact I do everything in my apartment. Men don't fall in love with their eyes, most don't fall in love, only very few.

P.S. Not looking for an ego boost, just looking for advice. Also, you are on here still because you are looking for a lips sealed maid.. which you will not find. You might want to step down a notch from the ego ladder

@walkntalk thank you for your advice, maybe that's it our prime

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 10:22 PM

I've been on this site for a while now and really am not meeting anyone of value to be honest. It's been a pretty terrible experience. Usually it's some kind of big flaw they have. I did meet one person from here but it turned into mind games, barely any conversation, way too far from me distance-wise (which is 95% people that chat with me on here).

I have a friend who met someone on here and has been married to the man for 8 years so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I am thinking of just deleting this app but I do like talking and chatting such as getting to know people, just not the dating aspect of it.

I do want to meet people in person and lately have been acting more approachable towards others like smiling, making eye contact, and being off my phone. My ideal way of finding someone would be in person.

Should I delete the app and just focus on finding someone in real life?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Started my Lenten promise a bit later, what is your advice
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 04:51 PM

This Lenten season, there were 3 days in the beginning where I did not give up coffee. I started my Lenten promise a bit later. Should I not drink coffee for 3 extra days after Easter? Or should I just start drinking coffee again on Easter Sunday?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Younger brother seeing woman 10 years older
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 02:11 PM

But she doesn't work, and my brother acts weird when he comes back, not sure if she smokes, etc. She has no future and stays home all day while her brother supports her

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 01:43 PM

Interesting and good perspectives. Thank you for your kind advice everyone

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 11:27 PM

Everything!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 1 Mar, 2024 10:14 PM

My younger brother (22) is seeing a girl (32) and my family absolutely does not approve. He claims they go to a lake, eat for a while, sit in a car, and drive. Today, he claimed he did that and he was out for 10 hours! We have told him that this is an inappropriate relationship and she doesn't work, go to school, etc. But he claims she likes her company.

What would you do in this situation?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
If a man still lives at home..
Posted : 25 Feb, 2024 12:17 AM

Yes now more and more people are saying that about the housing market. Thanks for your advice!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
If a man still lives at home..
Posted : 21 Feb, 2024 04:51 PM

Ok, well he is in his early 30s. He claims that he has an IT job but housing costs are high.. so not sure how I would find out about this. He does text me quite often too which leads me to believe he doesn't really work but again cannot be sure

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10