Author Thread: (second attempt) Why I think that The New York Times is marching with radical leftists
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
(second attempt) Why I think that The New York Times is marching with radical leftists
Posted : 21 May, 2023 11:08 PM

A couple of years ago I remember visiting the website of 'black lives matter'. They said that one of the goals that the organization had was to 'disrupt the traditional family structure'. (That means if you are a black woman, that is in a relationship with a black man...the organization says that you need to get with a female) https://fee.org/articles/black-lives-matter-s-goal-to-disrupt-the-nuclear-family-fits-a-marxist-aim-that-goes-back-a-century-and-a-half/

I spent a few month living and working with people in the inner city (proably 99.5% of the people were non white) And one of the last things black families need is 'more broken homes'

So imagine some of my thoughts, when The NYTimes publishes an article that claims

-I’m a Couples Therapist. Something New Is Happening in Relationships.

For more and more of Orna Guralnik’s patients, the ideas behind Black Lives Matter and #MeToo are leading to breakthroughs at home. via @NYTimes- (I had to get the statment from Twitter because The New York Times thinks that I should buy there garbage...I disagree!)

Many people understand that the black live matter organization is up to no good, but I want you guys to look at who aligns themselves with each other.

The saying is 'Birds of a feather flock together'...people say that rhyme for a reason.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
(second attempt) Why I think that The New York Times is marching with radical leftists
Posted : 22 May, 2023 05:06 AM

BLM’s own website proudly identified themselves as “Marxists”. It’s my understanding they recently removed that identity

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2023 06:45 AM

Many " Christians" support BLM all over the USA and elsewhere!

It amazes me what groups " Christians" are involved with .

Women's rights group for Abortion.

Even some churches support them .

Don't the Read, Study, Understand the Bible !?!?!?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2023 06:48 AM

God is going to judge the " Christians" .

There is the "great white throne" judgement for the Unsaved.

And the judgment seat of Christ for " saved" believers.

People don't realize that I guess !!!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2023 06:49 AM

God is going to judge the " Christians" .

There is the "great white throne" judgement for the Unsaved.

And the judgment seat of Christ for " saved" believers.

People don't realize that I guess !!!!