Author Thread: What is the effect of Womens Liberation movement on christian men?
Jully230381

View Profile
History
What is the effect of Womens Liberation movement on christian men?
Posted : 29 May, 2023 06:24 AM

hello to the godly men out there.. this is something that I have been meaning to ask in a focus group discussion

and might as well try it here incognito..

I am all for womens liberation, equality and equity movement.. however, are we asking the question how this affects men and their leadership (especially in the family set up).

hoping to hear back from both men and women about this.

cheers!

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2023 09:13 AM

Looing4the1 that was very well said.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2023 09:34 AM

I understand what you’re saying. Perhaps in the context you’ve provided it could argued that men and women are “not equal” with regard to differing 👉roles👈. For example: a man cannot be a wife and mother. A woman cannot be a father or husband.

But 👉positionally👈 before God and with regard to human worthiness, men and women are “equal” in every sense.

But the clash to obscure biblical roles is clear within the modern feminist women’s movement. For example: Feminist wanna ignore or reinterpret what it means to be preachers and leaders over the congregation of churches.

But men aren’t exempt either when it comes to distorting or ignoring biblical texts. Many men love to highlight the phrase concerning a “...wife’s submission to husbands...” but they overlook the biblical responsibility of the man to 👉👉👉“...give himself up for his wife...”👈👈👈

Iamnowhere

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2023 11:58 AM

We have been liberated.

Page : 1 2 3