Author Thread: 8Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. 9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
8Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. 9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.
Posted : 6 Jun, 2023 08:44 AM

This is the number one reason many various contradictory forms of “Christianity” exist.

Simply stated, too many “Christians” refuse correction.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
8Do not rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. 9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.
Posted : 6 Jun, 2023 08:44 AM

See Proverbs 9:8

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2023 09:01 AM

Amen to all you have said, littledavid.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2023 10:20 AM

I have to admit, sometimes I’ve played the mocker and fool myself‼️‼️ In my past, people tried to help me but I hated them for it instead. So sad when I think back on it

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2023 11:38 AM

Excellent post Little David !

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2023 11:41 AM

Thanks Contented, always appreciate your encouragement‼️‼️‼️