Author Thread: Did Jesus accept shallow “believers” who followed him around just because they were amused⁉️⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Did Jesus accept shallow “believers” who followed him around just because they were amused⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 09:23 AM

Check out this conversation Jesus is having with some SHALLOW “believers” starting in John 8:31 WHOA‼️‼️ this is serious stuff‼️‼️‼️

31 So Jesus said to the Jews who 👉👉had believed👈👈 him, “👉If you abide in my word👈, you are truly my disciples, 32 and 👉you will know the truth👈, and the truth will set you free.”

At this point these shallow believers responded to Jesus and an extended conversation between Jesus and the shallow believers ensues.

Finally Jesus tells these spiritually blind shallow believers this: vs44 “You are of 👉your father the devil👈, and your will is to do your father's desires‼️‼️‼️

DON’T BE A SHALLOW CHRISTIAN‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Did Jesus accept shallow “believers” who followed him around just because they were amused⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 09:32 AM

Shallow believers were NOT Jesus’s friends. Weren’t they the ones who gullibly followed their false teachers to have Jesus put to death⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

Remember, Jesus did many miracles for these SHALLOW believers‼️‼️ In fact, he basically drove out disease, demon possession, physical maladies and sickness out of the area‼️‼️‼️

Yet these shallow believers went along with their false teachers to have Jesus killed‼️‼️‼️

ALL BECAUSE HE CORRECTED THEIR FALSE TEACHINGS AND REBUKED THEIR SIN‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 09:37 AM

FASLE DOCTRINE KILLS‼️‼️‼️

👉👉👉Just ask Jesus‼️‼️‼️

👉👉👉Just ask the true OT Prophets of God and the NT Christian martyrs‼️‼️‼️

People HATE truth and they hate it when their false teachings are exposed and their sins rebuked‼️‼️‼️

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 11:39 AM

LittleD wrote: Check out this conversation Jesus is having with some SHALLOW “believers” starting in John 8:31 WHOA‼️‼️ this is serious stuff‼️‼️‼️

31 So Jesus said to the Jews who 👉👉had believed👈👈 him, “👉If you abide in my word👈, you are truly my disciples, 32 and 👉you will know the truth👈, and the truth will set you free.”

At this point these shallow believers responded to Jesus and an extended conversation between Jesus and the shallow believers ensues.

Finally Jesus tells these spiritually blind shallow believers this: vs44 “You are of 👉your father the devil👈, and your will is to do your father's desires‼️‼️‼️

LittleD, I wasn't going to reply to any of your posts any longer because there is so much nonsence in them and you have no ears to hear, but what you just posted is so blatantly heretical and blasphemous it must be corrected for the sake of the saints.

His conversation starting in vs 33 was not to "shallow" believers, but to the Jews who had NOT believed. From vs 12 to 29 Jesus was teaching to the Jews until vs 29. And in vs 30 that is when many of them "came to believe in Him". In vs 31-32 He tells the new non-shallow believers to continue in His word to be His disciples.

THEN in vs 33, He switches His address to the NON believing Jews all the way to vs 59. "They(the non believing Jews) answered him, “We(NON BELEIVERS) are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?".

vs44 “You are of 👉your father the devil👈, and your will is to do your father's desires‼️‼️‼️(THIS VERSE IS ADRESSED TO THE NON BELEIVING JEWS).

Proof: vs45, But because I speak the truth, YOU DO NOT BELEIVE ME!

You probably won't hear this either. Anyone who listens to your teaching is doing it at their own peril from now on.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 03:53 PM

Amen to that LittleDavid.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 03:58 PM

DOM DOM‼️‼️‼️

I appreciate your cameo responses.

Your responses help others see first hand how you ignore the written word.

The text clearly reads Jewish “believers” and the context couldn’t be more clear.

But, for some reason, the obvious escapes you.

Once again, you’ve experienced another one of your trademark “white outs”, ie, (you fill in the white spaces surrounding the Written Word of God with your own false theology).

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 04:09 PM

Help for DOM

For the record, see the following verses DOM has ignored THIS TIME: John 8: 31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33 👉👉👉They👈👈👈 answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

EVER SO CLEARLY Jesus began a conversation with these shallow “believers” which continues to evaluate further on as these shallow believers continued to argue with Jesus.

But Jesus never refers to true believers as sons of the devil‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 04:10 PM

Should have been Escalate not evaluate

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 04:26 PM

Amen to all you have said, LittleDavid. Following Jesus is not for shallow people.

Dom_64

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 04:42 PM

At this point I have to consider you don't have the Holy Spirit that guides into all truth. No other way to explain it.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 06:48 PM

DOM DOM, I’m happy you keep coming back‼️‼️‼️😃

It seems you keep finding my posts contain some magnetism that draws you back‼️‼️‼️😉😇

That’s a good thing‼️‼️‼️

Maybe the Holy Spirit is trying to use my posts to convict you 🙏😇

Page : 1 2