Author Thread: what's it like to have people who care?
thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
what's it like to have people who care?
Posted : 30 Jun, 2023 05:26 PM

all my life I never had anyone. no friends, no family, nothing. I come home every day just to sit but cry and poor my heart out to god. the few times I try to meet people i'm never good enough to get a simple hello back. I have no one to call ok when I need support, someone to talk to nothing.

what's it like to have people??? i really don't know and probably never will know. 😖

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2023 01:24 PM

I can't take this anymore. I woke up today to 3 texts form random folks I don't know, all 3 were hate filled messages. none of the messages I sent out over the last week were replied to but most were read. I tired talking to a few folks when I was at the store and work, all would not say anything back to me.

I hate gods plan for me, I can't take it anymore. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I give up. I just can't do this anymore. I'm jumping off a bridge today.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 06:28 PM

I hope you haven’t jumped off that bridge.

I’ve tried reaching out to you several weeks ago before you posted here and I’m still waiting to hear from you

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2023 11:01 PM

I have no idea because no one cares about me

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2023 11:01 PM

I have no idea because no one cares about me

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2023 01:54 AM

maybe one of the 516 guys that favorited you might care about you if you gave them a chance hazzle?