Author Thread: Sharing our testimony and faith
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Sharing our testimony and faith
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 05:31 PM

The Scriptures i'm going to base this topic are Acts 22-26 and 1 Tim 1:12-17. What does sharing our testimony and faith look like in real life? It means sharing our story of what Jesus has done in our lives and sharing our faith boldly in wisdom and love and asking them if they want to come to Jesus Christ and be discipled without forcing them to. Here my testimony on how i came to Jesus Christ and what He has taught me: I was raised in the Assembly of God church and was diagnosed with at age 3. I came to Christ at age 6 at Oak Creek Assembly of God on March 28, 1988. I was in sunday school and royal rangers. I was in special education in the Milwaukee Public School System. My mother was a believer and my dad wasn't until later in life. My family and i moved to Lancaster, WI to continue my Education. I got baptized at age 14 and recieved the Baptism of the Holy Spirit at Boscobel A/G in 1996. My family background was very messy and i became more serious about my Christian Faith at age 16. After my graduation my mother and dad separated and my mother and i were very judgmental towards him. My mother and i moved to Platteville to get away from him and for me to get into youth ministry and take correspondence courses through Global University. That didn't work out and the LORD called me to street evangelism ministry but i made some horrible mistakes like getting heavily involved in politics and argued about politics and Christianity and ended up in Cornerstone group homes and was diagnosed with bipolar. I ended up living with my mother for 3 years and moved to Fennimore in 2009 and made some mistakes along the way like putting myself in positions of authority i didn't belong in the churches and preaching in businesses and got kicked out of Timothy's resturaunt and got treated wrongfully by the churches on account of my Asperger's syndrome, bipolar and my ministry on the streets. What have i learned through all this? That you can't force people to change but rather ask questions whether they want to hear the gospel or not and recieve Christ into their heart or not, repent of my failings daily, allow Jesus to heal my broken heart and past, be content with my present blessings and i don't know everything only God does according to Scripture. What is your testimony? I pray that this teaching will inspire us as Born-Again Christians to share our testimony and faith with boldness, wisdom and love in Jesus name.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:34 AM

Stop disobeying the HOLY SPIRIT‼️‼️‼️

The HOLY SPIRIT commands REAL Christians to defend truth‼️‼️‼️

1. Jude 1:3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to 👉👉👉contend👈👈👈 for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people.

2. 1 Peter 3:15 but honor the Messiah as Lord in your hearts. 👉👉👉Always👈👈👈 be ready to 👉👉👉give a defense👈👈👈 to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you.

3. 2 Corinthians 10:5 We 👉👉destroy👈👈 arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ

Those are just a FEW verses about defending the false faith ‼️‼️

Maybe you’ve cut them out of your Bible

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:38 AM

Put those verses back in your Bible that command you to defend the HOLY SPIRIT’s truth AGAINST false teaching

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 12:09 PM

Seek deliverance you not Spiritual enlightenment.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 03:30 PM

What⁉️⁉️⁉️

You gota be kidding‼️‼️‼️

Now you’re saying “Do not seek spiritual enlightenment”⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

That explains why you haven’t been able to explain or defend your false beliefs‼️

Now we’re getting somewhere

Page : 1 2