Author Thread: why am i everyone's whipping post?
thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
why am i everyone's whipping post?
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:45 PM

had a random person message me demanding photos of myself. i asked them to leave me alone and they sent me a extremely nasty message full of swear words. I'm sure the sites staff aren't going to do anything about it just like the last person that sent me death threats.

why is it the only people that will talk to me are so nasty, sending death threats or calling me names? can't i ever have a good conversation with someone?

im not a punching bag, i have feelings šŸ˜– but i'll never been good enough to have a simple conversation. everyone just wants me dead. i might as well kill myself as i'm worthless.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 06:59 PM

Donā€™t do that, pleaseā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

You might end your life at about the moment things are about to change. Nobody knows for sure

In addition to that, you may seriously regret that decision once you get to the other side but it will to late. Some cases of the irreversible are terrifying.

If you think life is bad now, you havenā€™t seen anything yet but you wonā€™t be able to do anything about it.

At least now you have options.

You might not see any other opinion at the moment but that doesnā€™t mean arenā€™t any. Perhaps just hard to find

Remember your Creator and CRY OUT to him for understanding and then wait

Reading the Psalmsā€”out loud has helped meā€”more than anything else when Iā€™m in desperation and despair

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 03:26 PM

i don't have options. it's been 30 years of constant mistreatment and abuse, this is god's plan for me unfortunately. and every time I ask god for help he makes it worse and worse. it's obvious to me that he's punishing me for wanting something other then what he plans for me. but I can't take it anymore, i can't take having no one in my life, I can't take having no family, no friends nothing. and worst i can't take constantly being treated like garbage for trying to make friends. everyday everyone i met treats me like in scum on the bottom of their shoe.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jul, 2023 07:41 AM

Why not join me in all the ridicule and abuse I take from people. But at least youā€™ll get rewarded for it in heaven by God himself because youā€™re no ashamed of him

Even Jesus was called names and falsely accused by religious people who were stuck in their own godless man-made religions and traditions.

And even though Jesus miraculously healed these very people of all their problems they still betrayed him and even wanted him DEADā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø Thatā€™s the way they thanked him him for all he did for themā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

Eventually he they hung on a cross to suffer and die. He even got abandoned by Godā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

He voluntarily put himself in the place of everybody else to suffer Godā€™s wrath. All he was trying to do was deflect the wrath of God that was intended for every person on earth. He took Godā€™s wrath on himself instead.

Does he get any thanks? HARDLY if any at allā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

What a bunch of unthankful and ungrateful people all of us areā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

When I think of it, I never even treated Jesus right either. Iā€™m so ashamed of myselfā€¼ļø

Now, sometimes when l try to help people flee the wrath of God to come that he will inflict on unrepentant sinners I get abused! I sometimes get abused even when I try to help people understand and avoid the false teachings they believe.

One time I was at a Bible study trying to give my opinion about false miracles when suddenly the leader started yelling at me.

It got so bad that afterwards a pretty woman felt sorry for me being ridiculed that she invited me out for ice cream to comfort me. That was about the only good thing that happened.

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 06:09 AM

Little Rascal David .... So that's how you get all the pretty women !!!

Boys .... we know his secret.

And best of all .... he gets the Ice Cream !!! šŸ¦šŸØ

Seriously though LD, I respect you for speaking truth in the Lord's service and reaching out to others in spite of the consequences.

thatguy93a - So glad you are still with us. I think you're such a unique individual with your political background and insight. You remain in my prayers

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 04:27 PM

thanks Contented. it really means a lot, but idk how much longer i can take it. i am however thankful that at least here people realize I'm a real person and exist. everywhere else everyone treats me like dirt and assumes i'm like the rest if my sinful family.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 09:14 PM

Contented SURE do appreciate your postsā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

Always a joy to read themā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

GREAT humor ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 09:21 PM

Thanks thatguy, please stick around. You canā€™t even disagree with me on things if you like.

Some people whoā€™ve disagreed with me start telling lies about me and calling names.

I donā€™t mind people calling me names but some people who call me names say calling names is wrong but for some reason they decide itā€™s ok for them to do even when they say nobody is supposed to

You canā€™t make this stuff up!!