Author Thread: Read and Delete (without responding)
JoeCoffee

View Profile
History
Read and Delete (without responding)
Posted : 12 Aug, 2023 12:36 PM

Wondering why there's so many women that only read and delete messages, without even responding. A simple 'No I'm not interested' would be good courtesy.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2023 01:36 PM

Typical Americans, that's why. The vast majority of Americans, younger women even more so are antisocial, toxic and have unrealistic expectations. You're better off dating women from other parts of the world who are actually able to hold a conversation and handle a relationship.

JoeCoffee

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2023 02:23 PM

Yeah that's rather unfortunate. I was not expecting that. I guess I'll have to expand my window of opportunity over seas

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2023 05:35 PM

you're in California right? I'm sure there's a lot of people there that's not native to the US and therefore far less toxic/antisocial.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2023 12:30 AM

Yes it would be nice if everyone responded to all messages even if it was just to say thanks for the message, I agree it’s common courtesy and that’s what I use to do but have found that it’s like opening a hornets nests…:-)

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2023 02:00 PM

I agree with jay, if more people did this and offered insight or closure as to why they're not interested we'd all have something to work on to better ourselves. But simply never responding offers us nothing and often breads malcontent for the opposite gender.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2023 01:33 AM

I think Austin is correct. Women are embracing the trend of just ignoring men, espessially online. I figure out, when I do reply to all men that messages me that they are not expecting me to reply at all. It is also correct that declining an invitation to start chatting can open a hornets nest, there is always the oportunity to block them down the line if they can't take a second refusal and a warning that you are considering blocking them.

The most beautiful women too gets loads of messages from men and can get stuck in the illusion that they will always get another offer that could be way better... most of these women will end up alone after refusing men for too long.

Good luck guys.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2023 08:38 PM

if anything I'd think it's worse for beautiful women, how many men do you think are actually messaging them with good intentions and not just because of their lusts? I don't post my photo publicly anymore because of the amount of messages get from women chasing after lust. I really wouldn't want to know how much worse it is for women given the state of most men today.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2023 10:05 PM

On this site it is also a bit of a "hunt for a green card" for some. People living in the "West" get approached much more than people from 3rd world countries. I have in the chat often talked to people of both genders willing to date only within Europe/USA/Canada/Australia. Even if they live in Asia, South America or Africa themselves. Wondering if many of them re successful in that agenda.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2023 05:45 AM

Interesting you bring that up, I'm actually pulling the green card thing in reverse. But I never had anyone here contact me or even look at my profile that isn't American. Most of the time people from over seas they're confused as to why Im contacting them. 😆

Sadly my experience with women here in the USA is not good at all to say the least. All to often they seem to paranoid, mentally insane, having trust problems, antisocial or to toxic for a relationship. Not to mention almost none of them want a family...

After about 10 years of looking locally I realized it was a fruitless search so I started looking abroad and among immigrates. Since then things have been a lot better and way less stressful for me with dating.

So I kinda get why some people might be completely unwilling to date locally.

jonatanL^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2023 06:24 PM

Well, that's simply because most of them apparently enjoy being rude and offensive; aside from bragging about their 'virtuous perfection', that's another of their major kicks...

Page : 1 2 3